Fernando Torres

UEFA_Barça_Chris

o Fenômeno
200562_162957140426056_100001353139454_320250_587108_n.jpg

Proof he really is a girl.
:unwell2:

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
I saw that picture last week.......but I didn't want to post it here to disturb people :D

Completely disturbing

well i wanted to say congratulations to Benzema , his was KO brilliantly by Torres ...
He is by far the worst piece of business in terms of attackers , in fact Benzema now looks like a bargain :D (even without his recent form )

The chelsea fans on their forum remain convinced that he will come back circa 2007-8 form and be a bargain for them in the end. :D

Hamzah

High Definition Member
chelsea was the wrong club for torres. everyone knows he is good with a through ball to run into, but in chelsea he is dealing with crosses and players without the vision to play him into space. while at liverpool he was best with gerrard and alonso (especially alonso, torres went downhill after he left) playing through balls.

his style does not fit with chelsea at all.

Ataraxia

Completely disturbing

well i wanted to say congratulations to Benzema , his was KO brilliantly by Torres ...
He is by far the worst piece of business in terms of attackers , in fact Benzema now looks like a bargain :D (even without his recent form )

exactly man, people here were saying I was hallucinating and on drugs when I strongly criticized the transfer, but he looks pathetic on the pitch.

Home of Barca Fans