Fernando Torres

W

Worms

Torres substituted,1 goal in 21 games for Chelsea in the league I think.

Anybody else think he's finished as a world class striker?

impeh

Hi, its me..
why has he turned so poor?

is it a mixture of benitez playing him when he wasnt fully fit, and just confidence issues?
He was so good a couple of seasons ago :(

dalitis8

Banned
Torres is finished now.

Unfortunately, I will have to agree. Even though I love seeing Chelsea suffer. I love Torres and really expected from him to help our boys win the Euro 2012 as well.

But he is gone. Injuries have finished him off. Maybe he should move back to Atletico. Or Malaga.

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
Unfortunately, I will have to agree. Even though I love seeing Chelsea suffer. I love Torres and really expected from him to help our boys win the Euro 2012 as well.

But he is gone. Injuries have finished him off. Maybe he should move back to Atletico. Or Malaga.
I'm pretty sure your "boys" names end with iakis or gounis as you're from Cyprus. Don't know how Torres miraculously changed country..

zanela

- He was never World Class to begin with
- The Scouser curse will do him further damage
- Atlético have a better striker in Falcao. No, thanks.
- Soldado>Torres

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
He was never world class, in his entire career he had one great season and two good seasons. He was above average at one point in his career.

Would probably be best off moving back to Spain but he's going to have to settle for a club like Getafe at best. Barcelona, Madrid, Valencia, Villarreal, Atletico, Malaga, Athletic all have far superior strikers.

Oh I just remembered Getafe brought Guiza back. Not sure if Torres is at this point even at Guiza's level. Maybe Sevilla could use him?

Galning

- He was never World Class to begin with

Zanela before posting this:

117hdg6.gif

Edit: Furia is the closet :D

Home of Barca Fans