Fernando Torres

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Yeah I'd play Benayoun tbh, buying Mata would be good but I don't know if Roman wants to spend that big. Eden Hazard was heavily linked with a move away but nothing ever materialized in the end. Buy him and loan them Kakuta? :D

RedMadridista

The Troll Hunter
I don't think Torres will ever be as good as he was in his first season in the Premier League. He's quite injury prone now as well.. He might get about 10-14 goals this season if Chelsea buy a good playmaker...

M

mitkoa7x

He was impresive against stoke, a bit selfish but thats understandable given that he needs to score asap. I honestly think he will regain his form if he doesnt get injured.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
You don't turn shit overnight, especially at 27. I always said I'd wait until the end of this season before I decide what I think of him.

dalitis8

Banned
On the one hand I want him to flop since he's playing for Chelski.

On the other I want him to resurract himself since he is playing for La Furia Roja along with our boys, and he seems like a nice kid.

Barcafan 2304

Can't help but think he will never be the player he once was. Hope he does prove me wrong cos i ain't got anything against Torres but i just think injuries have dented him

Home of Barca Fans