Fernando Torres

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
Nando was immense...man he was good. Loved to watch him play. He sure isn't what he once was but Kinlejus is right. He doesn't get the support he should and honestly if he did he would be getting goals.Im not sure why they seem to overlook him a lot at times. The chelsea mid field I mean.

MoFroBo

Just like Spain's national team players overlook Torres... He is very avarage for Spain like for Chelsea - the way it is supposed to be.

RedMadridista

The Troll Hunter
Why does Del Bosque even call this kid up?

Because he's clueless.

The strikers that should play for Spain... In this order: Villa, Llorente, Soldado, Negredo and >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Torres.

I'm not even sure why he gets called up....

dalitis8

Banned
I agree, Torres has no place in Spanish national side. I want more of Villa, Soldado, Negredo and Llorrente as well.

A

ArsenalN5

Come to Arsenal, Wenger would probably kick start your career.

Would have to take a paycut to 20 quid a week and Chelsea would have to be willing to sell you for less than £15m.

Trequartista

The good
wonder how roman abramovich thinks now?will he realise he cant buy players and accept he will never be good in deciding who to sign or will he continue doing those vanity additions
cant see torres coming good at all,he needs vertical pass master,could be used well ahead of one from cesc,sneijder,messi or rooney,even at liverpool he had a very good vertical passer from deep in alonso,lampard was never the one who will click with torres

W

Worms

I agree, Torres has no place in Spanish national side. I want more of Villa, Soldado, Negredo and Llorrente as well.

and Pedro.Torres is just a waste of space now.

The biggest transfer flop in history? 50 millions pound for 1 goal so far.

Jenks

In todays market? Probably around £20m, which is based purely on his goalscoring history. Based on current form? About £5m, if that.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Meireles and Mata are the only guys who will be able to pass to Torres properly, Sturridge could give good support but not in the way of passes though. Nobody else even attempts to give him good passes. But yeah he called them slow a week and a half ago or something.

Home of Barca Fans