Fernando Torres

zanela

Miss Torres came up against a young and inexperienced defense and made them kids look stupid a couple of times. I'm not sure if you ever heard of the mighty Jonny Evans who he faced today. Impressive feat, indeed. :lol:

Jenks

I don't think I've ever laughed so hard at a football match in my life. That miss was just ridiculous :lol:

impeh

Hi, its me..
i thought he was much better, wasnt afraid to take his man on.. made decent passes (shouldve been 1-1 if Ramires had scored) and scored a decent goal.

Awful miss though, especially since he shouldve been on a confidence boost.. REALLY needs to start scoring regularly..

dalitis8

Banned
People are making too much over that horrible Torres miss.

But they seem to totally miss the fact that his movement and energy are seriously coming back...

Pepe Silvia

I really can understand the lack of confidence a striker would feel but when your team is behind and in need of a goal, and you have an open net, as a professional you've got to be able to bury that shit. The guy has lost his way.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Miss Torres came up against a young and inexperienced defense and made them kids look stupid a couple of times. I'm not sure if you ever heard of the mighty Jonny Evans who he faced today. Impressive feat, indeed. :lol:

and was in their pocket for the rest of the times. well, in Jones' anyway. he bamboozled Evans a few times with some tasty runs.

he looks like Torres of old.

that is, the Torres at Atleti who would destroy defenders with excellent pace and power, then miss a jillion chances before scoring one.

Trillske

Worst part is it looks like he started to celebrate before looking up. In his head the goal was probably somewhere else wich is just such a wierd error from a proffessional player.

He had a horrible miss before it as well. We where already laughing when that WTF-moment happend. He was great otherwise, but two open net misses - one in an anything but awkward position - is just too much for a striker thats already laughed at the passed year.

B

barcelonista

He's finished now. If he had put that in, I'd say this is the beginning of his comeback (2 goals at OT, decent overall performance). But now I don't think he'll recover from that kind of miss anytime soon. Wouldn't surprise me if Chelsea would loan him out to Malaga in the winter transfer window.

gingerless

He's finished now. If he had put that in, I'd say this is the beginning of his comeback (2 goals at OT, decent overall performance). But now I don't think he'll recover from that kind of miss anytime soon. Wouldn't surprise me if Chelsea would loan him out to Malaga in the winter transfer window.

lol calm down.

it is such a huge shame that had to happen, wanted him to do good and regain his old form. oh well... all his fault, stupid fuck lol

W

Worms

and was in their pocket for the rest of the times. well, in Jones' anyway. he bamboozled Evans a few times with some tasty runs.

he looks like Torres of old.

that is, the Torres at Atleti who would destroy defenders with excellent pace and power, then miss a jillion chances before scoring one.

I remember him skinning Jones and Jones was fault for the goal as well.

N

nejcf15

haha, look at the First page...

Better option then that of Villa IMO
Aguero said he would leave Atletico only for Independiente...

torres_safffbe.gif

Home of Barca Fans