Fernando Torres

dalitis8

Banned
I really like the man. But I do not buy it that it boild down to the wrong tactics and teammates.

He seems to be well past his best. A revival looks increasingly unlikely.

LaMessiah

wasn't he complaining about the same shit at liverpool? guy needs to catch a ride on the cluetrain and start to look inward for some blame.

impeh

Hi, its me..
grabbed a couple of assists today though. Didnt watch the game but.. seems like an improvement.
I like him.. hope he starts scoring.. but his career as a top striker seems to be going down the pan..

Pride

I think it's time to start playing Torres as an attacking midfielder. This striker business is finished.

Chelsea to adopt 4-2-3-1 ???

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
It'll be interesting to see what AVB does. I mean, he said that he will drop Torres if his lack of goals starts compromising the team... And well, it did today, despite him scoring a nice one. If he doesn't start scoring regularly from now on he's not going to be playing much.

dalitis8

Banned
It'll be interesting to see what AVB does. I mean, he said that he will drop Torres if his lack of goals starts compromising the team... And well, it did today, despite him scoring a nice one. If he doesn't start scoring regularly from now on he's not going to be playing much.

Don't be unfair to Fernando.

He was your top player today. He provided a goal on the plate for Ramires that he failed to convert. He created chances for himself, scored one and sadly missed two. His running, strength and movement are back (something that I did not expect to see, to be frank, I thought that Torres was finished)

Now he is only lacking in confidence. That is the easiest thing to get back.

Galning

Gotta agree with Dalitis on this one. Torres easily was Chelsea's best player today.
If only he didn't miss that sitter...

dalitis8

Banned
He created chances, he scored, terrorized United for long periods.

He just had one unbelievable miss (I never thought that I would see Torres miss a chance like that) after an excellently timed run and rounding of the keeper.

He was the Torres of old, but that terrible miss, he would have been MoM.

coolasif

Torres shouldn't have left athletico.It's not easy to settle down in a new league.He went to EPL to win a trophy but he remains unlucky all through his career.50m pound price tag is putting way too much pressure on this lad and its eventually killing his confidence.

Superfly

Banned
“Breaking news: Torres to quit football and take up bull fighting where you get rewarded to miss the target”

"I feel bad for Torres, I mean not scoring in ages is now known as "doing a Torres", now missing an open goal is also known as the same."

"I put it to Twitter that 'Torres' will henceforth be an appropriate, if not preferable, synonym for 'miss'."

"I would've put that Torres chance away with a swing of my nuts."

"After seeing torres' miss I'm afraid to announce it will now cost £65m to sign me simply because I can actually score into an open goal."

:lol: I love twitter

Home of Barca Fans