Fernando Torres

barcaboy15

Is it just me who would give Torres a try at Barca ??
I reckon we could get him on loan or do a part ex deal with Chelsea ... we get Torres and they get villa plus cash .

My god, not only did you suggest we get Torres (possibly the most useless striker in the world) you think we should give Villa & cash for him!?

Manuel Traquete

I reckon we could get him on loan or do a part ex deal with Chelsea ... we get Torres and they get villa plus cash .

It's just you.

I for one think we should also give Chelsea Messi, Xavi and Iniesta (apart from Villa) :shakeshead:

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor

3cd8a33a.png

barcaboy15

Say what you want about him at Liverpool but nobody can deny just how shit Torres is now. As useful as a hooker with herpes.
It's honestly just bewildering how he manages to get any games with Spain. I know it's just a friendly but still...

MoFroBo

Fernando lame ass Torres stands at 65th place in castrol rankings - much higher than Ibra who is at 99th, Cavani at 102 :lol:

abual3bed1

Chelsea have made an official complaint to the FA accusing Luis Suarez of abusing Fernando Torres. Apparently he called him a striker.

What's the difference between Fernando Torres' hair and his Chelsea career? His hair has highlights.

Fernando Torres walks into a bar and says, "I'll have a couple of shots, please." The barman says, "That's not like you."

Fernando Torres has made 1 tweet and has 44,634 followers. Ironically that is also his goal to shot ratio at Chelsea.

Why did it take Torres so long to join Twitter? He couldn't find the net for 4 months.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans