Fernando Torres

U

UnitedForever

So torres said he had no problem scoring against his old club.

No mate you just have a problem scoring...

Only player I liked from your old team besides Gerrard. Atleast he knew that Liverpool were only going downhill and left that sorry excuse for a club. Don't worry, Torres will be back and better than both Suarez and Carrol.

RedMadridista

The Troll Hunter
Only player I liked from your old team besides Gerrard. Atleast he knew that Liverpool were only going downhill and left that sorry excuse for a club. Don't worry, Torres will be back and better than both Suarez and Carrol.

Where do these United 'fans' come from? No United fan likes Gerrard. He's a horrible thug.

Interista

Yeah I can see that. You'd probably have a tougher time liking him if Gerrard was a winner though. Like, domestically...

abual3bed1

Chelsea's £50m striker Torres is scoring at a rate of a goal every 8! games. Arsenal's £10m defender Vermaelen is scoring 1 every 5 games.

Catalonian Devil

Shukran Pep
Torres is an odd case.

I really don't believe he's lost it like many do, something is just not right with him mentally.

When you look at the miss vs United it tell the whole story IMO. A finished striker would not have showed the composure to round De Gea, a finished striker would've probably rushed it and blasted it straight into De Gea or row Z.

Torres calmly rounded DDG but than bizarrely seemed to forget the basics of striking a ball.

That miss was just odd...

I've been watching him with Chelsea a lot and he still has that killer touch, I really do believe its all in his head...

Really say to see.

Last edited:

Robbie

Daily Mail says Chelsea will get rid of him for 20 million pounds, but that whichever club wants him will have to deal with his 150k per week salary.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...es-sale-Chelsea-20m-January-flop-striker.html

I dunno. I used to think he was finished, but when he plays it looks a lot like a Forlan-ManUnited situation. He just doesn't click with his team and they aren't utilizing his skillset. Check out this vid of every goal he scored for Liverpool. He was so fucking good that there's no way he could have lost it:

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
1. Forlan was young when he played for Manure, was his first team in Europe. And he's as inconsistent as Torres (just better). Torres suffered a lot of injuries besides his age.

2. Torres has only had dominant season in his career. He had a good but not great one at Atleti, followed by some uneven seasons at Atleti, one dominant one at Liverpool, one at Liverpool that could have been dominant had he stayed healthy, and it's been rapidly downhill since then.

Not at all like Forlan. More of a Diego Tristan situation. Anyone who pays 20M for Torres is ripping themselves off.

A

ArsenalN5

I'd take him at Arsenal, I still believe the quality is there and I believe our system would work better for him than the system at Chelsea.

Problem is though, where would he play? Because Wenger would not play two up front and he sure as hell isn't replacing Van Persie.

Superfly

Banned
1. Forlan was young when he played for Manure, was his first team in Europe. And he's as inconsistent as Torres (just better). Torres suffered a lot of injuries besides his age.

2. Torres has only had dominant season in his career. He had a good but not great one at Atleti, followed by some uneven seasons at Atleti, one dominant one at Liverpool, one at Liverpool that could have been dominant had he stayed healthy, and it's been rapidly downhill since then.

Not at all like Forlan. More of a Diego Tristan situation. Anyone who pays 20M for Torres is ripping themselves off.

Cesc > Forlan

Home of Barca Fans