Fernando Torres

Myrmecophile

Mr. Japes
Is it just me who would give Torres a try at Barca ??
I reckon we could get him on loan or do a part ex deal with Chelsea ... we get Torres and they get villa plus cash .
34f0dqh.gif

abual3bed1

Everytime Torres is useless for Chelsea, I'll post this video

I guess it was too good to be true.

the singer must have heted himself for making such song for what turned to be a useless player ..

it's funny that he scored on Chelase more than he scored for them

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Biggest mistake of his life, bar none.

Loved, adored, suited the style we play, scored for fun, had players around him who know him and how he plays. Gave it all up to chase silverware he won't win, at a club with no fans, no history, no prestige, and now with more problems than us.

Everyone makes mistakes but I suppose this is what you get for being a bottler and a cunt.

dalitis8

Banned
Biggest mistake of his life, bar none.

Loved, adored, suited the style we play, scored for fun, had players around him who know him and how he plays. Gave it all up to chase silverware he won't win, at a club with no fans, no history, no prestige, and now with more problems than us.

Everyone makes mistakes but I suppose this is what you get for being a bottler and a cunt.

It's not so much about the team and/or style of play.

It really seems that El Ninho, is burnt out.

Barcilliant

He shined very briefly. He was ordinary at AM and his injuries have played with his confidence. He is pretty much finished and Chelsea will get rid of him at the end of this season.

abual3bed1

Arsenal's centre back Thomas Vermaelen has scored the same number of league goals as £50m man Fernando Torres this season in fewer games.

on Arteta's twitter this morning :lol:

Home of Barca Fans