Fernando Torres

DaniAlves

If he leaves Liverpool I will feel so sorry for all the fans... but I can understand him if he does. Man City or Chelsea sounds very probable.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Jamain he will never leave Liverpool for Man u.

Also can you really see Wenger spend £50m+ on any player?! No nor can I.

XaviMessiGirl

If he went to Man Utd I would personally go there and beat the shit out of him, so no he's not going there. :p

Last edited:

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
city to offer 70 m for torres... shame it didnt happen earlier in the summer so pool could use to money to buy huntslar, beezema or somone ya knooow?

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Well we have until 1/9/10 :D

60m for torres, the 50m would go on the debt and other 10m on Huntelaar/Remy

Last edited:
A

Aker

We aren't bidding for him. Mancini is keeping an eye on the situation.

If Torres came out and said he wanted to move then we would obv bid, but unless the situation changes he's staying at Liverpool. Unless Chelsea want him no matter what the cost (unlikely these days).

XaviMessiGirl

yeah I heard that report I posted the other night turned out to be bogus so we're back to square one, I believe. Torres isn't going to make a decision until he comes back to Liverpool next week.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
Why is that? Selling your best attacker for a moderate price to a direct opponent and don't get all the money of it to fund your own transfers.

Please, explain me that logic when you are the trainer, not the owner of a club with debt you need to pay.

XaviMessiGirl

Selling him to City or Chelsea or any other EPL club will just come to bite Liverpool in the ass twice a season. They already have it bad enough.

But ultimately if Torres says he wants to leave then I'm not going to be deluded, but when the club says he's not going to be sold just to cover their debts then that better be the truth. The only way he's leaving is if he himself wishes to do so, which he hasn't made clear yet.

Trequartista

The good
Why is that? Selling your best attacker for a moderate price to a direct opponent and don't get all the money of it to fund your own transfers.

Please, explain me that logic when you are the trainer, not the owner of a club with debt you need to pay.
50m is a moderate price?No striker in the world deserves 50m,If they keep Torres,Who know,maybe he will recover his form,maybe not,maybe he will not play half of the season because of injures,with this 50m,they can buy 2 or 3 class players.

Home of Barca Fans