Fernando Torres

XaviMessiGirl

You don't understand, if they sell him it's not because of money or because they are worried about form but because Torres would want to leave. Of course they're going to slap a huge price tag on him so they benefit from his sale, but they have made it clear many times that he isn't for sale, the only reason it's debatable now are because of the reports that he may have an internal issue with the club. If they sold him for any reason other than that, if/when he does regain form they'll be kicking themselves because when on form, there is no one available they can get that can be as good as him.

Trequartista

The good
You don't understand, if they sell him it's not because of money or because they are worried about form but because Torres would want to leave. Of course they're going to slap a huge price tag on him so they benefit from his sale, but they have made it clear many times that he isn't for sale, the only reason it's debatable now are because of the reports that he may have an internal issue with the club. If they sold him for any reason other than that, if/when he does regain form they'll be kicking themselves because when on form, there is no one available they can get that can be as good as him.
I think that Nando wants to stay.I cant see him saying"I want to join Chelsea or Man City in the near future"I have a feeling that Inter will join his race in the coming days,They have a lot of money to spend.

XaviMessiGirl

I still think he'll stay too, I still have that hope, but left and right the fans are giving up and that just makes me sad. I believe nothing until Torres says "I want to leave" and/or puts pen to paper on another contract.

I'm pretty sure that no matter what though that he'll stay in the EPL, I think that's what he wants. So unless Inter offer something ridiculous that Chelsea or City can't match, I'd rule them out.

A

Aker

Can't see anything in the media that says he will leave. He hasn't even done one interview on it yet has he?

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Saying nothing speaks volumes.

We would not see even 1/5th of the money received for him. It will go on the debt and £10m towards a 2nd rate striker (2nd rate compared to torres anyway).

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
Saying nothing speaks volumes.

We would not see even 1/5th of the money received for him. It will go on the debt and £10m towards a 2nd rate striker (2nd rate compared to torres anyway).

Indeeed for 10mill. they would scoree -1 at the WC...:lol:
im kidding...before anyone goes Mental.

XaviMessiGirl

Better than last year for sure, probably not CL football yet but I can see them finishing 5th or 6th now with Torres commitment. As long as there's a good enough signing to replace Mascherano too.

XaviMessiGirl

If they don't rush him when he's not ready then yeah he will. I know he wants to play but as we saw in the WC that's not the best idea.

Home of Barca Fans