Fernando Torres

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
meh, torres always doen well at anfield vs weak opposition, he needs to score on the road but at least he put 1 in after maintaining a big doughnut the last couple of months

XaviMessiGirl

Yep, hopefully that's all he needed. I was actually beginning to think that it wasn't because he is unfit but rather a loss of confidence from being unfit earlier... so hopefully this solved it.

Seamus

You must be kidding, I hope so :D

Haha ok im not completely serious, he has very little hope unless he breaks every record ever set in the premiership.

Great finish the other day in fairness to him. He is gonna be vital to Liverpool this season if they are gonna do anything significant which is doubtful though.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
lol the comments from that artice they're all so clueless do they not have a brain between them?

Last edited:

XaviMessiGirl

:lol: The person that wrote that article replied to my comment saying IT'S NOT FABRICATED and then proceeded to link me to some other (probably not credible) article. my god, people, stop believing everything you read. If I didn't know that before I certainly found that out during the Cesc saga. :rolleyes:

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
"He’s better shut up and try to win something with his club (Real have Mr. Mourinho as coach now)! If a (Liverpool) takeover takes place by next summer he might (be regretting his words and) be saying good bye to his dwarf friend Messi."

im so happy, Ed, MBG and XMG are intelligent aswell as being liverpool fans. :lol:
that guy is a lunatic..

K

King_Puyol

has he ever won something at club level yet?

they should take away the nickname "el nino" because he is not a kid any more and he hasnt got a club trophy to his name :lol:

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
He's won the Segunda División, you know ;)

His dive against WBA was pitiful. He's been doing that a lot lately, in fact.

K

King_Puyol

lol they actually give a trophy for that? im sure torres has his medal in his trophy cabinet surrounded by dust and cobwebs

Home of Barca Fans