Fernando Torres

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
lol, liverpool aint grabbing 4th even if torres scores 40 goals this season :lol:

nice finish and he needed that goal with spain to get his confidence up

XaviMessiGirl

Nah man I've been pissed off. Cesc, Mascherano, Ibra, Liverpool sucking, Torres sucking, Puyol being hurt and the Spanish FA being ridiculous, I have just not been a happy girl when it comes to football. Right now it is slightly better though :)

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
lol, you guys seem certain, If gerrard and Torres stay fit, Meireles settles reasonably quickly theyv got a good team. City are hardly ripping the world apart atm, in fact they look disjointed, and Tottenham will fade fast with having to deal wit CL and PL season...

who does that leave? a managerless and Milnerless villa side? a skint Everton?

Liverpool have a better chance than people make out sometimes due to last season.

-------------Reina-------------
Johnson-Carra-Agger-Konchesky
----------Lucas--------------------
-------------------Meireles---------
--Kuyt-------------------------Cole
------------Gerrard-----------------
------------------Torres-------------

top 4 team potentially.

Last edited:

Trequartista

The good
lol, you guys seem certain, If gerrard and Torres stay fit, Meireles settles reasonably quickly theyv got a good team. City are hardly ripping the world apart atm, in fact they look disjointed, and Tottenham will fade fast with having to deal wit CL and PL season...

who does that leave? a managerless and Milnerless villa side? a skint Everton?

Liverpool have a better chance than people make out sometimes due to last season.

-------------Reina-------------
Johnson-Carra-Agger-Konchesky
----------Lucas--------------------
-------------------Meireles---------
--Kuyt-------------------------Cole
------------Gerrard-----------------
------------------Torres-------------

top 4 team potentially.

They wont end up 4th or 3rd even if Torres manages to become Superman,5th or 6th for me

dalitis8

Banned
Man City are not looking very good...Everton and Aston Villa are mediocre...Spurs can't cope with the CL me thinks...and even Arsenal seem problematic...so yeah..Liverpool have a chance for a top 4 finish...

Home of Barca Fans