Fernando Torres

Trequartista

The good
"Why in the world can’t you people understand that this is most likely completely fabricated? No such thing has likely been said, in fact most of the Cesc talk was also proven to be fabricated! I am both a Barca and Liverpool fan, and I don’t take this article seriously at all." Guess who is exar?:hmmm:

XaviMessiGirl

"He’s better shut up and try to win something with his club (Real have Mr. Mourinho as coach now)! If a (Liverpool) takeover takes place by next summer he might (be regretting his words and) be saying good bye to his dwarf friend Messi."

im so happy, Ed, MBG and XMG are intelligent aswell as being liverpool fans. :lol:
that guy is a lunatic..

It was Kenny Huang who said he could get Messi, and he pulled out of the running to buy the club because he was found to be a fraud. So no more worries, not that there were any to begin with!

He's won the Segunda División, you know ;)

His dive against WBA was pitiful. He's been doing that a lot lately, in fact.

I don't really think it was a dive, but it definitely should not have been a red card. Yellow at most.

lol they actually give a trophy for that? im sure torres has his medal in his trophy cabinet surrounded by dust and cobwebs

At least he's loyal to his club and isn't just a trophy hunter. Although if Liverpool can't even qualify for Europa next season that may change, hope not though. It would kill me if he went to Chelsea or City like the rumors were this summer.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Torres is the perfect Ibrahimovich replacement next year...........

Villa---Torres---Messi--

I can't see him moving to another english club either.

Torres is the perfect Ibrahimovich replacement next year...........

Villa---Torres---Messi--

I can't see him moving to another english club either.

Yep , if we don't have new owners by then , i wouldn't begrudge him a move to Barca , as they are the best team in Europe , City and Chelski though..........ughhhhh.

jamrock

torres would struggle for barca like does for spain, he needs to play for a team that has a more direct style of play.

Co0ter

I love Torres but I wouldn't bet my bank account on him being a success at Barca. He didn't do that well in Spain for Madrid, he's always had poor performances for Spain and it seems like he's injured more than healthy (not his fault, I feel bad for him). Torres isn't known for insane technical ability and he has a poor first touch. He has a great shot and knack for getting a shot/making an opportunity in tight space. However Torres' game relies at least 80 percent on his pace. If we get him next season he'll be already halfway to 27, still pretty young but for the price he'll cost and being so injury prone, I don't see his pace lasting much beyond 29.

Like I said I'd love for him to come here and prove me otherwise but when I think about it rationally thats the conclusion I come up with.

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
I love Torres but I wouldn't bet my bank account on him being a success at Barca. He didn't do that well in Spain for Madrid, he's always had poor performances for Spain and it seems like he's injured more than healthy (not his fault, I feel bad for him). Torres isn't known for insane technical ability and he has a poor first touch. He has a great shot and knack for getting a shot/making an opportunity in tight space. However Torres' game relies at least 80 percent on his pace. If we get him next season he'll be already halfway to 27, still pretty young but for the price he'll cost and being so injury prone, I don't see his pace lasting much beyond 29.

Like I said I'd love for him to come here and prove me otherwise but when I think about it rationally thats the conclusion I come up with.

Agree with pretty much everything you said...but knowing our business acumen we'll probably buy him for 80 million euros only to sell him after one season to Atletico for some jamon iberico and a rock

XaviMessiGirl

If he leaves Liverpool, they might as well be relegated, and if he comes to Barca, it's a gamble whether or not he will be successful here.

Nando my boy, you are in quite a predicament.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Agree with pretty much everything you said...but knowing our business acumen we'll probably buy him for 80 million euros only to sell him after one season to Atletico for some jamon iberico and a rock

If I had the rights to Fernando Torres I'd trade him for some jamon iberico easily. That shit is delicious, I never know ham could taste so incredible.

Home of Barca Fans