Fernando Torres

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
Man City are not looking very good...Everton and Aston Villa are mediocre...Spurs can't cope with the CL me thinks...and even Arsenal seem problematic...so yeah..Liverpool have a chance for a top 4 finish...

Thank god...

everyone seems to think they were shit last year so must automatically will be this year....

XaviMessiGirl

x610.jpg

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
Firing up might not be enough, as he needs to stay off the treatment table.

XMG or Ed: When was the last time Nando actually had a fully healthy season?

XaviMessiGirl

His first season at Liverpool (2007-08) was pretty injury-free. The following season he had a few problems mostly with hamstring injuries and then we all know about last season. Hopefully this season will be better for him.

XaviMessiGirl

I used to want him to make the move to Barca but then I thought about it and he is really Liverpool's only hope right now... he needs to stay there. If he really is back to form we can at least be in the top seven again, top four I don't think so though.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Great, I read somewhere that Torres is a month away from full fitness. I say if Torres becomes his natural self, may be we could bid for him to make him our #9?

He doesn't fit in this system at all. He'd be a bench player for Barcelona.

Trequartista

The good
I used to want him to make the move to Barca but then I thought about it and he is really Liverpool's only hope right now... he needs to stay there. If he really is back to form we can at least be in the top seven again, top four I don't think so though.

then you would love to see Torres swapping Liverpool for Barca oneday?

He doesn't fit in this system at all. He'd be a bench player for Barcelona.

Disagree

Home of Barca Fans