Fernando Torres

Twizku

The Twizmeister
But doesn't Carroll have those legal issues? Isn't he living with the captain of Newcastle because of them?

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
why do you hate torres?

i dont hate him i dislike him :D totally different, i dislike him because of the english suckoff fest on him, i did not mind him on pathetica but when he went to liverpool he went to a team i seriously dislike

B

blueduck

Liverpool need some pace in their team, especially on the wings. Torres money should help with that.

R

Redman

Liverpool should stand firm and demand nothing less than £50M. If Ronaldo can go for £80M I'm sure we can demand a bit more than a paltry £35M - less than half of what was paid for Ronaldo.
Poor timing from Torres whose forgotten than he has spent at least a third of his time at Liverpool on the treatment table - at least 2 of these long-term injuries caused by playing for the Spanish national team in pointless friendlies. It was Liverpool that paid for his treatment and rehabilitation. The least he can do is give us some respect by asking to leave in the summer, not in the middle of the season, and not to go to a close rival. Latin players seem a bit short of loyalty it seems.

Home of Barca Fans