Franck Ribery

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Best header in a CL final ? Leo Messi ( although Gerrard's was decent )

best header? bobby charlton in 1968.

best team goal, off the top of my head, would have to be one of puskas' (I forget which one) in the '60 final. kluivert's goal in the '95 final was an awesome team effort as well.

DivineVisitor

The Right One ⇩
You mean we are like you last season ?
new coach = check
humiliated home & away = check
hardly reinforced and lost a player = VDV in Robinho out check

Ribery , CR ,Benzema,Kaka..etc are coming for uncertainty .. which shows u how confident they are in the "Present and Future " .. and in football terms those who matter
and before someone mention money .. remember City (no offense duckie )

Ah but Beast you forget! Barca went to Scotland for their pre-season and were seen by me so you've left the most important box of all unchecked :D.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
2335_Creme_de_la_Mer.jpg

original-sin.jpg

hm150ARY.jpg

B

Blaugrana2205

I hope he come to us, we need someone for the left side, and i dont want robinho see there.

Jesse1509

Detalles, detalles, siempre detalles
I prefer Ribéry and Arshavin over Robinho as a left winger in this Barça. Ribéry and Arshavin are team players, or at least they are more than Robinho.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Ribéry and Arshavin are team players, or at least they are more than Robinho.

Ribéry and Arshavin are not the kings of assists if you ask me, and considering we are looking for a constant goal threat from the left flank, Robinho could provide more goals than Franck or Andrei...

Besides, that's what everyone said about Ibra (not being a team player), and now he has the same assists than Xavi in the league, so let's hope Pep can work some magic, because Robinho is the most likely deal to happen...

Galning

Ribéry and Arshavin are not the kings of assists if you ask me, and considering we are looking for a constant goal threat from the left flank, Robinho could provide more goals than Franck or Andrei...

Besides, that's what everyone said about Ibra (not being a team player), and now he has the same assists than Xavi in the league, so let's hope Pep can work some magic, because Robinho is the most likely deal to happen...

People can say what they want about Zlatan, but he isn't such a douche like Robinho. From Zlatan I knew he was a good guy, but from Robinho, I have no idea but I think he really is the jerk they make him out to be.

Home of Barca Fans