Franck Ribery

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
Sod Ribery. I would have loved him to come but he is far too close to Madrid for my liking. If he isn't bothered who he goes to then he is also not for us. We want players who are committed to the cause.

desoe

"To be bothered" is a tricky thing here. I can't really say that anyone apart from the catalan players is truely "bothered", but that's why they're here, right? You can't expect from french or south american players to be committed to the catalan cause, it's nothing to do with them.

For example, the fact that Zlatan said all the things about "Barca being a special club" on the press conference and how he "would leave Inter just for Barca", maybe made him look bothered, but how could you be sure that he would not say exactly the same things sitting next to Perez?

What I mean is that I wouldn't expect from everyone to be like Puyol or Pique, and honestly - it's not possible. But if all of the mercenaries are behaving like true professionals and do their job right and dedicated, I wouldn't care what they are about on personal basis. If they have the catalan flag on their walls at home or not. If someone like Ribery will give us as much as other "outside" players like Eto or Deco did, then it's okay for me.

Last edited:

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
I'd have Franck here with open arms, especially if it would mean that he wouldn't go to Madrid. Let them have Navas and we'll have Ribs.

JCCR_FCB

Barcelona, a Cidade Condal
He's an excellent player. No one can deny. I hope he has the wisdom to make the right choice and that choice is Barça of course.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Ribery should go somewhere else other than Barça... His current season has been weak and plagued by injuries, his overall attitude doesn't fit our club, he does not have enough goal scoring consistency, he's overpriced and he's a merc in the whole sense of the word...

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Ribery should go somewhere else other than Barça... His current season has been weak and plagued by injuries, his overall attitude doesn't fit our club, he does not have enough goal scoring consistency, he's overpriced and he's a merc in the whole sense of the word...

I'm beginning to feel the same way...Last season, I was salivating at the prospect in Barca's attack...But, now?...I just think there are too many question marks on how well he'd fit in with what Barca want to do.

Much rather have Özil :2145960713mundoemot

el tren

Adolfo Valencia
I'd like it if he comes here. The problem now though is that the German newspapers want a Bojan-Ribery swap. @_@

Hm, they do? I read some slight considerations about it only. I guess german news editors hardly know that Bojan would prolly never think a second about moving to germany.

Anyway ... Ribery just recently stated that he will make a final decision about his near future (i.e. next season) in march. Most ppl think it will mostly depend upon how and if Bayern reaches the next round of the CL. He apparently said there is still a chance to stay in munich. But it could also matter what RM or Barca do in the CL. Seems like he wants to pick the one club who looks best at the moment ...

Beast

The Observer
For the record , Real has lost interest in Ribery that's why his latest statement included more "Interested " teams
he is trying to market himself .

Ribery injuries was a big turn off and inside the quarters of Real Madrid they are actually happy the deal didn't go through , when a player is injured more than Robben you need to re-assess your options and i believe they will go for Navas or Silva as replacements especially that they are Spanish

Home of Barca Fans