Franck Ribery

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
Yeah I've seen that pic!

*So wait. If that is you at work. Then are you also the guy who you posted pictures of playing football and stuff? or is that someone different.

*Because on that picture you're wearing a surgical hat thing + a mask so i can't really tell what you're supposed to look like

*And are you the guy on that picture with the snow men, are you Benji?

*And you have a daughter?? but you look about as old as me?? AND now i've got every single picture of you that you've posted on this forum (i think) and i'm still quite confused. Haha!

* surely you can't be the same as those 2 (surgical + winter) AND the kid with the longish hair in the football kit

every pic i have posted is me Benj (not Benji)

the snow the footy the surgery everything i dont have a daughter that was a joke she is my niece compare them i always either have long hair or short spiked hair

beef-supreme

every pic i have posted is me Benj (not Benji)

the snow the footy the surgery everything i dont have a daughter that was a joke she is my niece compare them i always either have long hair or short spiked hair

Ok Benj. I believe you. The pictures all match up. And LOL ok no way that she could be your daughter. I will give you the benefit of doubt, and you will be innocent unless proven guilty :p

diegomessi

Ok Benj. I believe you. The pictures all match up. And LOL ok no way that she could be your daughter. I will give you the benefit of doubt, and you will be innocent unless proven guilty :p

i have an album in my profile also

and I am 21 i could have a daughter that age but it would be accidentally

beef-supreme

Yeah I went to Thailand for community service before and there was a 16 year old guy with a daughter wahah.. And it's possible at an even younger age. But yeah, I believe you. To me, the identity case is solved. Just no more messing about! :p

diegomessi

Yeah I went to Thailand for community service before and there was a 16 year old guy with a daughter wahah.. And it's possible at an even younger age. But yeah, I believe you. To me, the identity case is solved. Just no more messing about! :p

In my defense all of the messing about was not me, other people thought it was funny to mess with my account

beef-supreme

Oh! I thought you were the one doing it. It was very difficult to know who to believe so yeah. But after 5,697 in internet terms I think that means that i can believe you when you say you are who you say you are.
Great sentence, mind you.

barca96

man...i really feel for fiorentina, over 2 legs they were the better ones.
it looks as if they sacrificed next year's CL qualifications to go as far in the current CL and they got screwed.

iced1776

Ref screwed them over so hard in the first leg, same one that saved our bacon in the semis last year. Watching Munich today reminded me why Robben is so great yet so not great. He's such a fantastic runner with the ball and can shoot, but is so unbelievably selfish.

JCCR_FCB

Barcelona, a Cidade Condal
Ok... Ribery in Barça... why not? If RM don't want his services, why not Barça contact him?

beef-supreme

Ok... Ribery in Barça... why not? If RM don't want his services, why not Barça contact him?

Cause he's a wanking mercenary who in spite of his intimidating looks is injury prone and has the occasional superb season, and the more regular average one, and is in no way worth damned Bayern's ridiculous asking price.

maxan10

SirTugAlot
haha intimidating looks.
If he has a long run of games in form I think alot of clubs will be interested in his services this summer.

Beast

The Observer
Cause he's a wanking mercenary who in spite of his intimidating looks is injury prone and has the occasional superb season, and the more regular average one, and is in no way worth damned Bayern's ridiculous asking price.

disagree Beef , he is a superb player and consistent in his performance his major problem is injuries are a lot nothing more

Home of Barca Fans