Franck Ribery

Beast

The Observer
Well he seem to have overcome this based on his performance in the CL , phobia's are treatable but i don't know if it will be him or Silva or anyone else or even Canales who we already bought
it's still too early to determine but i know for sure that Ribery is very doubtful for Real due to the constant injuries . there was a report back in December in the Spanish press about the doubts the management have on Ribery with his track in injuries

zanela

Anyway ... Ribery just recently stated that he will make a final decision about his near future (i.e. next season) in march. Most ppl think it will mostly depend upon how and if Bayern reaches the next round of the CL. He apparently said there is still a chance to stay in munich. But it could also matter what RM or Barca do in the CL. Seems like he wants to pick the one club who looks best at the moment ...

Such a glory hunter. I hope he stays where he is and we rather buy Silva, who wanted to join us even at the end of a trophyless season.

barca96

ribery can go to chelsea or real.
he is after the money.
if you consider a chelsea move, obviously it's for the money

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
ribery can go to chelsea or real.
he is after the money.
if you consider a chelsea move, obviously it's for the money

Semi Finals or better in the CL the last 3 years? four years? i dont know,

But their a succesful side, to say they are just a money move is a bit harsh...

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
Man City would be a money move, Chelsea, as proven by their record over the past couple of years, isn't.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
Im sorry but i really really really really really really really really don't want us to sign Ribery

for me he is overated, injury prone, overpriced, and prolly will not score as many as pedro

i just cant get myself to want him at Barca... dont know why

beef-supreme

I really really really really don't want us to sign Ribery either, I already posted in the Bojan thread what I thought about him, I seriously believe that we won't sign him though.

diegomessi

I really really really really don't want us to sign Ribery either, I already posted in the Bojan thread what I thought about him, I seriously believe that we won't sign him though.

this is weird we have been agreeing and getting along very strangely recently......

surely it wont last

Pepe Silvia

Last year I would've loved to see him with us, but now his antics have run their course and I consider him dead weight in the transfer market.

diegomessi

i actually posted a pic in the members pic section of me in surgery for proof im actually at work now on lunch break

beef-supreme

i actually posted a pic in the members pic section of me in surgery for proof im actually at work now on lunch break

Yeah I've seen that pic!

*So wait. If that is you at work. Then are you also the guy who you posted pictures of playing football and stuff? or is that someone different.

*Because on that picture you're wearing a surgical hat thing + a mask so i can't really tell what you're supposed to look like

*And are you the guy on that picture with the snow men, are you Benji?

*And you have a daughter?? but you look about as old as me?? AND now i've got every single picture of you that you've posted on this forum (i think) and i'm still quite confused. Haha!

* surely you can't be the same as those 2 (surgical + winter) AND the kid with the longish hair in the football kit

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans