Franck Ribery

Zincubus

Banned
If Ribery leaves Bayern he is going straight to RM-when will Barca fans realise this......seriously

I don't think Ribery is good enough for Barca - to eratic - he reminds nme of Asharvin in that respect - -I don't want either .

David Villa or David Silva or even Mata or even Alexandre Pato ??

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
Very poor tonight. You know you are having a stinker when Rafael is continually winning the ball off you. Although he did get him sent off in the end.

el tren

Adolfo Valencia
Just check him up in the scene that led to the 2-0. He didnt join Badstuber on the left side to attack Valencia, who then had the opportunity to cross the ball to Nani. ANd that wasnt the only scene were he kept out of defensive work. And his dribbling was just not good enough today to get past anyone before Rafael was off.

desoe

Once again not impressed with him at all.

I didn't see a 50-60 millions euro player on the pitch today.

Actually, maybe I saw one, but it was not Ribery. Robben looks like twice the player Ribery is. What a demon, what a goal. Doesn't matter how we played until then. This goal, this volley .. ouch!

B

barcakid999

I think he's a very good player, but a 50-60million pound player? No.

Rafael had him in his pocket up until he foolishly got sent off.

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
This guy is overrated and overpriced...he can dribble for sure, but I haven't really seen him put in a good delivery often enough..not much of a goalscorer either, looking at his statistics. Pato is a better and younger (possibly even cheaper) option, but Pedro and Bojan should be enough tbh

B

barcakid999

Rafael didn't have shit in his pocket. All Man U did were double up on Ribery and Robben. Didn't give them any time or space in the beginning. Started to combine in the end though.

Re-watch the first half, Rafael completely dominated him up until he got sent off.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
Surely we are not going to buy him.. IMO he is perfect for Chelski

I cant imagine him and cristiano playing together.. just dosent seem like it would work

Aasim

Bumbleman
The only reason why he looked better was because Rafael was off the pitch. Rafael marked him l ike a verteran. I was very immpresed with his defensive abilities.

O'shea came on and could get close to him tbh.

iced1776

At the start of the season I was hoping we'd get him, but after seeing him play a few times this year I've changed my mind. And especially if he has a ridiculous price tag.

desoe

Robben is like this:

Injured, great, injured, great, injured, great.

And right now Ribery is like this:

Injured, average, injured, average, injured, average.

I'd not pay such amount of money for a product like this.

Olsend

Ribery is still my most wanted player in Barca. Imagine Ribery-Ibra-Messi. Could be one of the most all time best front line.

Home of Barca Fans