Franck Ribery

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Stop calling him scarface man... it's insult to the great one!! And Titi you had to post it on his B'Day:angry:

All I got to say is, "You fuck with Al, you fuckin' with the best!"

F

FCB_Titi_LB

Stop calling him scarface man... it's insult to the great one!! And Titi you had to post it on his B'Day:angry:

All I got to say is, "You fuck with Al, you fuckin' with the best!"
saw it on the inter forum :)

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!

That reminds me of some thing... I wonder why there's still not much interest from Mou for him!! After all Mou used to be all about wing-play if I'm not mistaken?

That reminds me of some thing... I wonder why there's still not much interest from Mou for him!! After all Mou used to be all about wing-play if I'm not mistaken?

Olsend

What!? pedro's shot is one of his best qualities, and we arent really a team that converts air crosses, so hows that help? Pedro stat wise is much better then ribery this year. and Pedro can pick a played out with a cross.

Well as I watched Pedro can't cross (even Henry's blind crosses are better), Ribery is better passer and quick as hell, combined his speed with wise play, Ribery is one of the best. His current form also isn't very impressive.

I prefer Ribery over Pedro, but of course I don't say that Pedro isn't Barca's level player.

el tren

Adolfo Valencia
I feel like even Bayern doesnt want him anymore. Hoeness is very concerned about the flawless image of his club, and a player that ...

- works his way through night clubs, even screwing under aged girls,
- showing signs of unsportmanship when going hard on lisandro lopez while
- lacking performance on the pitch or
- being injured ...

wont prolly cut it for Bayern anymore. Hoeness usually want their players to be true role idols for their mostly juvenile fans. But Ribery doesnt look like one anymore.

Thus i really expect Bayern to try to sell him. Bayern is also very silent regarding him. If they had huge plans with him, they would much more protect or back him in the medias ... but they dont. Could also be a sign of surrender. Now that Hleb is still an option for Bayern, there could even be a trade with Barca of some kind. Really looks like RM doesnt want him anymore, as with his current form doesnt look interesting i.e. flashy enough for them. I could still imagine that Pep gives him a chance ... if he comes in cheap. And i doubt Bayern will ask much more than 25M for him currently ...

Rivaldo

I would prefer Silva but getting Ribery isnt something to complain about! He's gone down alot in my view, Robben totally outshined him this season and he didnt do much against united, but he would still be a rly good buy. Possibly better than Arshavin who I hear is quite lazy. But Arshavin really loves us so maybe he would work extra hard.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I feel like even Bayern doesnt want him anymore. Hoeness is very concerned about the flawless image of his club, and a player that ...

- works his way through night clubs, even screwing under aged girls,
- showing signs of unsportmanship when going hard on lisandro lopez while
- lacking performance on the pitch or
- being injured ...

wont prolly cut it for Bayern anymore. Hoeness usually want their players to be true role idols for their mostly juvenile fans. But Ribery doesnt look like one anymore.

Thus i really expect Bayern to try to sell him. Bayern is also very silent regarding him. If they had huge plans with him, they would much more protect or back him in the medias ... but they dont. Could also be a sign of surrender. Now that Hleb is still an option for Bayern, there could even be a trade with Barca of some kind. Really looks like RM doesnt want him anymore, as with his current form doesnt look interesting i.e. flashy enough for them. I could still imagine that Pep gives him a chance ... if he comes in cheap. And i doubt Bayern will ask much more than 25M for him currently ...

It would be great if we were buying last season's Ribery. This season's Ribery has done nothing to warrant any kind of offer. Poor form both on and off the pitch.
I wish Real gets him this summer.

F

FCB_Titi_LB

It would be great if we were buying last season's Ribery. This season's Ribery has done nothing to warrant any kind of offer. Poor form both on and off the pitch.
I wish Real gets him this summer.
The hooker doesnt agree !

Home of Barca Fans