Franck Ribery

desoe

I'd definitely sleep with Ribery's hooker, no doubt.

I'm not even into blondes so much (especially blondes with blue eyes), but this one has an amazing body. Who gives a damn if she's under aged. 17 is not like 13, ffs.

maxan10

SirTugAlot
as long as she is the legal age for consent thats fine. :lol: I'm not really fussed that he slept with a hooker but that he was unfaithful, I haven't read the story as I don't really take an interest in footballers private lives, but was he with his wife at the time? .

desoe

I think he's still with his wife.
But as I know how she's looking like, I'm in serious doubt that he'd want to touch her.

SeloBarca

I'd definitely sleep with Ribery's hooker, no doubt.

I'm not even into blondes so much (especially blondes with blue eyes), but this one has an amazing body. Who gives a damn if she's under aged. 17 is not like 13, ffs.

nice body? :p she looks like i dont know what, yuck

even the ugly girls here in sweden look better than that :p

He's puzzled, Barca,Madrid , Madrid,Barca .. I think none will want him in the end :lol:

one of the reasons i dont want ribery anymore, seems to much like a mercenary, hes loyal to money, not the club

barca96

nice body? :p she looks like i dont know what, yuck
even the ugly girls here in sweden look better than that :p
one of the reasons i dont want ribery anymore, seems to much like a mercenary, hes loyal to money, not the club

to me, she is hot. but in a durrty way...
f**k the shit out of her and leave her at the bus stop the next morning.

this is why i wouldnt want riber here
ribery; Of course, there are teams you dream of playing for, like Real Madrid or Barcelona.”

el tren

Adolfo Valencia
It would be great if we were buying last season's Ribery. This season's Ribery has done nothing to warrant any kind of offer. Poor form both on and off the pitch.
I wish Real gets him this summer.

Its not like im promoting Ribery, the whole situation just makes a transfer not unlikely. We still need a left winger more than anything, and the possibility to not only get him but for rather cheap money ...

el tren

Adolfo Valencia
Well, i can only guess. But they could easily be fine about getting the 25M back that they paid for him 3 yrs ago.

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
i think Riberys poor form may be down to two things

1. He wanted out last summer but didnt get his move,
2.The rise of Robben, meaning he is no longer the main man for Bayern...

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
Franck Ribery snubs Chelsea as France winger targets 'dream move' to Barcelona

Franck Ribery has delivered another blow to Chelsea's hopes of signing him by revealing he dreams of playing alongside Xavi and Lionel Messi at Barcelona.
Bayern Munich hope to tie Ribery to a new contract after supporting him through allegations that he paid a 17-year-old girl for sex, but they will have to cash in this summer if no agreement can be reached.
The scandal has not put off Chelsea in their pursuit, but the 26-year-old admits his still has eyes for La Liga and his wife would prefer a move to Spain.

'At the moment I think Lionel Messi is the world's best player,' said the France international.
'I'd like to play with Xavi. He's a very good player who directs and organises his team, and his passing is superb. He's in incredible form at the moment.

'Of course there are teams you dream of playing for, like Real Madrid or Barcelona.'
When asked what he could achieve with Bayern in the future, Ribery tellingly refused to look beyond the Champions League final against Inter Milan on May 22.

'It's true that Bayern Munich are the biggest club in Germany and that we have the strongest squad.' he said. 'I think we have a team capable of winning the Champions League this year.'

The former Marseille star admits striker Jean-Pierre Papin was his childhood hero, but named Zinedine Zidane as the best player of all time.

And Ribery believes he can emulate Zidane by winning the World Cup this summer, despite a difficult qualifying campaign for Les Bleus.

'I'm expecting us to have a very good World Cup because it's very important for France to perform well,' he said.

'It's imperative for us to get past the group stage and then hopefully we can make the final.

'We have a very good team who are more than capable. There are several other teams who are just as good, though, and at the moment I think England and Spain are both very strong.'

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
I cant express how bad i dont want ribery in Barca

PLEASE NO PEP PLEASE NO ROSELL LAPORTA

Pajo

Interista Paja Patak
well, they are different type of players.. Villa instead of Ibra, Ribery instead of Pedro... The first one is pure striker, and nothing else, while the second is pure winger, nothing else..

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
well, they are different type of players.. Villa instead of Ibra, Ribery instead of Pedro... The first one is pure striker, and nothing else, while the second is pure winger, nothing else..

Villa will be played at LW, can guarentee that, Ibra will remain at CF...

Home of Barca Fans