Frenkie de Jong

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Flaco

[tw]1080908514153906176[/tw]

Says PSG continues to advance on De Jong for next summer. De Jong’s preferred club is still PSG. a salary of 7M-8M€/year.

FCBfan22

[tw]1080908514153906176[/tw]

Says PSG continues to advance on De Jong for next summer. De Jong’s preferred club is still PSG. a salary of 7M-8M€/year.

I'm really starting to hate Abidal... Hope this isn't true, but it seems that we are bottling the signings of both De Jong and De Ligt.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I'm really starting to hate Abidal... Hope this isn't true, but it seems that we are bottling the signings of both De Jong and De Ligt.

Do anyone really trust the Catalan press now? The most prominent source in the Dutch press are saying Antero Henrique is in Amsterdam to negotiate a deal for both de Jong and de Ligt.

While we'll sign Rabiot and a guy that hasn't played half a season of professional fotball yet.

DonAK

If some dumb kid wants to go to PSG we shouldn't have a problem with that imo.

Well, one of the reasons both seem to be on their way there is because Barca haven't made an offer to either one of them yet. At least not according to Dutch sources who I find far more reliable than anything that comes out from Sport and MD.

FCBfan22

I think De Jong wants P$G because those 3 reasons:

1. We haven't made an offer on shown that we want to sign him.
2. We haven't made an offer on shown that we want to sign him.
3. We haven't made an offer on shown that we want to sign him.

Sorin

Gonna lose him to Man City who need someone to replace Fernandinho.

Wouldn't be surprised to see this happening. It would be another kick in the nuts. Rakitic and Busquets will still be playing 24/7 next year, aren't they?

Hopefully he kicks these guys butts when we play Lyon and the clueless bastards in the board take notice

DonAK

Wouldn't be surprised to see this happening. It would be another kick in the nuts. Rakitic and Busquets will still be playing 24/7 next year, aren't they?

Hopefully he kicks these guys butts when we play Lyon and the clueless bastards in the board take notice

The problem with Barca as always is that they're so fucking slow when it comes to closing transfers or even making any offers. No player is going to wait an eternity for Barca to make an offer when he's getting offers from multiple teams and you have guys like Pep personally calling them.

We've spent more money than any other football team not named Man City in the last few years and we still have the same aging, old core. So when people say there's a lot of fishes in the sea they might have a point, but it doesn't matter because we don't get any of them.

I bet we'll try to sign de Ligt or de Jong from PSG in a couple of years if they don't manage to sign NDombele and Pavard. The latter might join Bayern this window.

DonAK

I won't be even mad if we don't sign either one of these guys, but I also know we'll also not sign Ndombele, Pavard or Aouar, which is why this shit pisses me off.

Next season we'll still have Vidal, Busquets, Rakitic and Pique starting and playing every game for us.

Raketa10

Look guys I would love to see De Jong here but if he want's to go to PSG that says a lot about him to be honest. I also don't trust press at all. Don't think he will decide his future before summer. I also don't think we will give up on him so easily.

Last edited:

FCBfan22

Look guys I would love to see De Jong here but if he want's to go to PSG that says a lot about him to be honest. I also don't trust press at all. Don't think he will decide his future before summer. I also don't think we will give up on him so easily.

We didn't give up on him. We haven't even approached Ajax...

Raketa10

We didn't give up on him. We haven't even approached Ajax...

You don't know that. Do you honestly think that Catalan, French or Dutch press is so reliable? It's winter market season, 99% of stuff written in this time of year is total bullshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans