Frenkie de Jong

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
You don't know that. Do you honestly think that Catalan, French or Dutch press is so reliable? It's winter market season, 99% of stuff written in this time of year is total bullshit.

Dutch yes, especially since that one journalist is literally the number one source on Ajax in the Netherlands.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Next season we'll still have Vidal, Busquets, Rakitic and Pique starting and playing every game for us.

Not to mention that we still will have Valverde here. Can’t see things getting better before he leaves at the end of next season. That CL trophy we are dreaming about seems so fucking far away these days. Depressing stuff.

Raketa10

Dutch yes, especially since that one journalist is literally the number one source on Ajax in the Netherlands.

It doesn't matter, as long as I can remember every time transfer market was open 99% of news were pure bullshit. Today things are worse than ever since every idiot can tweet a bullshit or write his own false story. I also don't see any reason why would he decide anything in January?

Last edited:

Sorin

The problem with Barca as always is that they're so fucking slow when it comes to closing transfers or even making any offers. No player is going to wait an eternity for Barca to make an offer when he's getting offers from multiple teams and you have guys like Pep personally calling them.

We've spent more money than any other football team not named Man City in the last few years and we still have the same aging, old core. So when people say there's a lot of fishes in the sea they might have a point, but it doesn't matter because we don't get any of them.

I bet we'll try to sign de Ligt or de Jong from PSG in a couple of years if they don't manage to sign NDombele and Pavard. The latter might join Bayern this window.

Or we make some derisory offers, piss off their upper management while hoping the players want to play for us based on our name only. Meanwhile the clubs won't budge on their asking price, other teams come and make respectable offers and we either end up paying through the nose or the players get tired of waiting and sign for different clubs. These guys probably think that they are negotiating gods pulling this type of nonsense.

Wake up and smell the fucking coffee already, we are not the only big team other than Real and United atm. Plenty of teams can match our money for transfers.

Btw, wouldn't be surprised that the dour, boring football we display since Valverde took over is also one of the reasons players might think twice when choosing their preferred destinations. It's one thing having Pep or Klopp contacting you and explaining their project and football philosophy and it's another thing seeing that Valverde doesn't even know what he plans for the next week.

Last edited:

FCBfan22

You don't know that. Do you honestly think that Catalan, French or Dutch press is so reliable? It's winter market season, 99% of stuff written in this time of year is total bullshit.

We haven't sent a negotiator to Ajax. As simple as that. We might have agreed contractual terms with his agent, but there was 0 contact with Ajax. I'm almost sure about that.

And I doubt that P$G's sporting director is in Amsterdam just for a few spliffs. I'm 100% he is negotiating for De Ligt (Raviola is involved) and I hope that he isn't for De Jong (I hope that media misunderstood that). I also can't see how P$G can afford yet another 150+ million summer.

DonAK

It doesn't matter, as long as I can remember every time transfer market was open 99% of news were pure bullshit. Today things are worse than ever since every idiot can tweet a bullshit or write his own false story. I also don't see any reason why would he decide anything in January?

There's literally photos of Maxwell meeting Overmars in Amsterdam.

What is there of Barca? Nothing, but smoke from the Catalan press. As usual. Like the Griezmann is done BS and Neymar won't leave stories lol.

Raketa10

There's literally photos of Maxwell meeting Overmars.

What is there of Barca? Nothing, but smoke from the Catalan press. As usual. Like the Griezmann is done BS and Neymar won't leave stories lol.

So? There are literally quotes of De Jong and his father where he states they admire and prefer Barca. If he doesn't want to go to Paris Maxwell can't do shit. As I see things right now PSG are in panic mode since they are losing Rabiot so of course they are trying to talk with Ajax. In the end De Jong will decide. If he want's to go there he is an idiot, simple as that.

Last edited:

DonAK

So? There are literally quptes of De Jong and his father where he states they admire and prefer Barca.

So it means PSG are actually negotiating with Ajax and making it clear to de Jong they want him while Barca are not regardless of de Jong and his father's hints towards Barca.

I shouldn't need to explain the difference to you. Isco and Modric were Barca fans, yet Barca never made an offer for them. Fuck both for choosing Real Madrid right?

And de Jong said he want to clear his future in the winter break which is right now.

xXKonan

I'm not even surprised at this point.

It seems Abidal and the club are to focused on securing Rabiot more than De Jong. Just hope Rabiot won't be our only Midfield signing in the summer.

FCBfan22

So? There are literally quptes of De Jong and his father where he states they admire and prefer Barca.

Yes. But his priority is a move to bigger club. The prefered one is Barca, but he is apparently P$G bound. Why? Because we haven't made a contact with Ajax so far.

That's how I know that our board is doing fuck all.

If not anything else, this will result in us overpaying even more, because P$G will offer something like 80 million and we will need to go over that offer.

Last edited:

Raketa10

So it means PSG are actually negotiating with Ajax and making it clear to de Jong they want him while Barca are not regardless of de Jong and his father's hints towards Barca.

I shouldn't need to explain the difference to you. Isco and Modric were Barca fans, yet Barca never made an offer for them. Fuck both for choosing Real Madrid right?

And de Jong said he want to clear his future in the winter break which is right now.

Choosing Real and choosing PSG is not even similar. One is a great club with huge history and other is a shit-house. If you go there you won't be able to leave EVER unless you decide to sit for 6 months like Rabiot did. I am not saying he needs to come here but going to PSG at his age would be disgusting. I am also 100% sure there are big clubs out there who would be willing to sign him if we are not interested. If he goes to Paris than it's clear money was the only thing he cared for.

Last edited:

DonAK

Choosing Real and choosing PSG is not even similar. One is a great club with huge history and other is a shit-house. If you go there you won't be able to leave EVER unless you decide to sit for 6 months like Rabiot did. I am not saying he needs to come here but going to PSG at his age would be disgusting. And I am 100% sure there are big clubs out there who would be willing to sign him if we are not interested. If he goes to Paris than it's clear money was the only thing he cared for.

You're completely missing the point I am making. Barca made no offer for Modric or Isco. Barca right now according to multiple Dutch sources have made no offer for de Jong or de Ligt.

If PSG and Man City are making you an offer and you play for Ajax you're taking one of those offers. Both have said they admire Barca and a lot of Dutch former players have vouched for Barca to sign them, but despite all that, Barca are yet to make an offer to either player or Ajax.

That's what I am talking about.

You would be incredibly dumb and honestly retarded to say no to PSG or Man City if you play for Ajax. You don't say no and stay at Ajax for another season and wait like an idiot for Barca to make an offer for you.

PSG might play in an average league, but they have a good core of players, are in a desirable destination in Paris and have a manager that's known for developing young talent.

Last edited:

El Flaco

[tw]1080934218836987905[/tw]

Says Antero Henrique (PSG Sporting Director) has returned from Amsterdam with the club's legal representative. Negotiations in progress with De Jong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans