Frenkie de Jong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Imbeciles. This club is hopeless.

Rabiot and Barca are made for each other. A match of mediocracy made in heaven.

Raketa10

u
You're completely missing the point I am making. Barca made no offer for Modric or Isco. Barca right now according to multiple Dutch sources have made no offer for de Jong or de Ligt.

If PSG and Man City are making you an offer and you play for Ajax you're taking one of those offers. Both have said they admire Barca and a lot of Dutch former players have vouched for Barca to sign them, but despite all that, Barca are yet to make an offer to either player or Ajax.

That's what I am talking about.

You would be incredibly dumb and honestly retarded to say no to PSG or Man City if you play for Ajax. You don't say no and stay at Ajax for another season and wait like an idiot for Barca to make an offer for you.

PSG might play in an average league, but they have a good core of players, are in a desirable destination in Paris and have a manager that's known for developing young talent.

You did not read my post at all. Why would PSG be the only solution for him? If his demands were realistic than he could for sure choose between many great clubs. On the other hand if his salary demands are true and if he really demands 8 mil per year than of course only QSG would be willing to pay that amount. To be fair I wouldn't pay 75 mil + 8 mil per year for him at this point of his career and I like him.

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
u

You did not read my post at all. Why would PSG be the only solution for him? If his demands were realistic than he could for sure choose between many great clubs but if his salary demands are true and if he wants 8 mil per year than of course only QSG would be willing to pay that amount.

Why would he wait another season? It goes against all logical reasoning. What if he sustains a serious injury next season at Ajax? Loses a lot of money and an opportunity like this.

Dembele can earn double of that and we happily gave him that :shrug:

I'd actually like for Barca to make him an offer first. If he still chooses PSG over Barca then he can kick rocks, but we've yet to make a move.

FCBfan22

u

You did not read my post at all. Why would PSG be the only solution for him? If his demands were realistic than he could for sure choose between many great clubs but if his salary demands are true and if he wants 8 mil per year than of course only QSG would be willing to pay that amount. To be fair I wouldn't pay 75 mil + 8 mil per year for him at this point of his career and I like him.

Meanwhile we are offering Rabiot 10 million...

cro-man

After what his father said its clear that de jong wants the big bucks same goes for de ligt. I dont think they care about the destination as long as its a big club and they are paying the most. I dont care about them because i feel they are overrated as fuck and if they are choosing now its just about fearing they might disappoint and nobody will pay that high price. Pretty sure that their hype will go down as soon as cl ends....

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I won't be even mad if we don't sign either one of these guys, but I also know we'll also not sign Ndombele, Pavard or Aouar, which is why this shit pisses me off.

Next season we'll still have Vidal, Busquets, Rakitic and Pique starting and playing every game for us.

I am dumbfounded why all of sudden this club is becoming like Bayern in terms of being so stingy and penny-counting when signing players. They'd rather get free and poor quality players than spend money signing quality players. What happened to them? I wonder if it is really Abidal's influence.

So stingy. So short-sighted. This is Barca today.

Raketa10

Why would he wait another season? It goes against all logical reasoning. What if he sustains a serious injury next season at Ajax? Loses a lot of money and an opportunity like this.

Dembele can earn double of that and we happily gave him that :shrug:

I'd actually like for Barca to make him an offer first. If he still chooses PSG over Barca then he can kick rocks, but we've yet to make a move.

Jesus, I never said that he should wait for another season, I just said that he shouldn't choose PSG only beacuse they offer him the biggest salary. At his age choosing 5-6 mil and playing in some other 'normal' club would be much wiser.

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Jesus, I never said that he should wait for another season, I just said that he shouldn't choose PSG only beacuse they offer him the biggest salary.

Perhaps Man City's potential CL ban is a reason he's not choosing them.

75 mil + 8 mil per year for De Jong or 0+10 mil for Rabiot?! How is that even close???

Don't see why we can't agree a deal of 65m + incentives and sign both. We afterall have two of the slowest midfielders of any major team and both are over 30.

Honestly I won't even be that bothered as long as we sign Ndombele or Aouoar, but I don't trust our board to do that either.

FCBfan22

75 mil + 8 mil per year for De Jong or 0+10 mil for Rabiot?! How is that even close???

When you account in that one is a quiet worker and has followed and admired Barca for years and the other managed to fall out with his NT coach and his club in the last 2 years... Adding to that his greedy mother who will demand 10-20 million in signing bonuses for herself... +Around 30 for the player... Yeah, it's more than close

El Flaco

[tw]1080906640117788672[/tw]

Says PSG wish to complete the transfer quickly (for this summer). Fierce competition. But their main competitor today is not Barça. Both De Jong & De Ligt have been validated by Thomas Tuchel. The German is in Doha with Nasser Al-Khelaifi.

Raketa10

Perhaps Man City's potential CL ban is a reason he's not choosing them.

Don't see why we can't agree a deal of 65m + incentives and sign both. We afterall have two of the slowest midfielders of any major team and both are over 30.

Honestly I won't even be that bothered as long as we sign Ndombele or Aouoar, but I don't trust our board to do that either.

To be fair I don't understand how can PSG even sign players anymore since they sold no one and Rabiot will leave for free. If City could be banned than QSG is in worse situation for sure.

FCBfan22

[tw]1080906640117788672[/tw]

Says PSG wish to complete the transfer quickly (for this summer). Fierce competition. But their main competitor today is not Barça. Both De Jong & De Ligt have been validated by Thomas Tuchel. The German is in Doha with Nasser Al-Khelaifi.

I think it's Juve who is their main competition.

Meanwhile, Segura is lying at home dreaming about Rabiot's mother.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans