Frenkie de Jong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masetro10

No he isnt... the board have crippled the team with FFP.

Even if think he is being paid more than should.. it wont be by much.

15m a season is not 'crippling' anything and cant ignore the extra room it allowed for them to get players in initially also if want to only focus on now and when being balanced.

He is better value than Fatis contract who has dont nothing of note since getting 13m odd according to media.. he is better value than Lewa on twice as much.. better value than Gundo on 18m a season etc.
Bro. I said it wasn't all by his own doing. One way or another he is the poster child of Barca's Financial Problems. Nothing you say. No matter how you frame it will change that. In 2026 he is finished here. Even if he is a very good player. I'm no hater.

I agree Ansu has a terrible contract too. He needs to go even though most Barca fans will agree it's an all around sad deal. Lewa will be gone as well. Hopefully Lenglet sooner than later leaves also.

The club will move forwards in 2026 and we will be better for it.

JamDav1982

Bro. I said it wasn't all by his own doing. One way or another he is the poster child of Barca's Financial Problems. Nothing you say. No matter how you frame it will change that. In 2026 he is finished here. Even if he is a very good player. I'm no hater.

I agree Ansu has a terrible contract too. He needs to go even though most Barca fans will agree it's an all around sad deal. Lewa will be gone as well. Hopefully Lenglet sooner than later leaves also.

The club will move forwards in 2026 and we will be better for it.
No he isnt... he is on less than 15m a season on annual salary on his contract.

Anyone who thinks that makes him a 'poster boy' is clueless.

JamDav1982

Are you thick on purpose? There's certainly a general feel for the wages these guys are on... Frenkie is far above that. How do you justify that? For sure not with performances or standing.

Stop being thick... I said what is the expected salaries of Kounde and Pedri?

'General feel'.. Sensational.

He is not 'far above' what Kounde is on or what Pedri will ask for.

Look to have less lost on likes of Fati and Lewa.

jamrock

It's always funny how Jamdav quotes capology for every other players salary, but with de jong that are more than 2x off 😂 😂 I.

JamDav1982

It's always funny how Jamdav quotes capology for every other players salary, but with de jong that are more than 2x off 😂 😂 I.

Literally have never quoted capology for player contracts being correct.

Fake news.

Do better.

Capology suits you though.

JamDav1982

Post nonsense..

Get called on it.

Troll.

Jammy Jnr level.

Go tell us again how Gundo, Xavi should still be here and no need for Olmo or how shite Yamal, Cubarsi and Bernal looks.

Good lad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans