Frenkie de Jong

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamDav1982

No worries. Won't enforce more truth bombs on you. Have a nice night lad

Thanks.. but no need for any worry about 'truth bombs' in fact keep them coming.

Doesnt reflect on you at all. Honestly.

In fact I apply for thread to be called 'Frenkie De Hunk'. Please oblige. Love a blonde.

Co0ter

It's kind of weird seeing people flame another person for demanding to be paid what he is owed.

If I was working for a company and they asked me to take a paycut because they were in trouble financially, but they'd pay it back to me later, I'd probably accept if we had a good working relationship.

Then a year or two later they are blasting me in the work place (or media) because the pay they owe me is an inconvenience to them now. Put yourself in his shoes. There is only one answer I would give said management-

Go. Fuck. Yourself. Pay me.

Period.

And if you say you'd do otherwise then you're simply a cuck.

It's not his fault the club has been run by incompetent, egocentric, corrupt scumbags for years.

I'd probably look out for myself as well and try to conservatively treat an injury vs jumping straight into surgery. This isn't a De Jong fanboy response, I'd think this of any player because he's human and nothing he has done has been to deliberately harm the club. The club did this to itself.

Raketa10

It's kind of weird seeing people flame another person for demanding to be paid what he is owed.

If I was working for a company and they asked me to take a paycut because they were in trouble financially, but they'd pay it back to me later, I'd probably accept if we had a good working relationship.

Then a year or two later they are blasting me in the work place (or media) because the pay they owe me is an inconvenience to them now. Put yourself in his shoes. There is only one answer I would give said management-

Go. Fuck. Yourself. Pay me.

Period.

And if you say you'd do otherwise then yourself simply a cuck.

It's not his fault the club has been run by incompetent, egocentric, corrupt scumbags for years.

I'd probably look out for myself as well and try to conservatively treat an injury vs jumping straight into surgery. This isn't a De Jong fanboy response, I'd think this of any player because he's human and nothing he has done has been to deliberately harm the club. The club did this to itself.
In any decent company he would be fired long ago.

JamDav1982

He has easily been one of Barcas best players since signed.

First season not great but since then been good and better than others that get over praised clearly.

Raketa10

Indeed and the club cant pleed poverty when likes of Gundo is on a higher annual salary and Lewas is double.
1. FDJ has the biggest salary so I don't know what are you talking about?
2. Gundogan was far better than De Jong last season. Without a doubt our best midfielder.
3. I agree that Lewa is old and overpaid, however in comparison to FDJ he at least delivers sometimes.

People just need to admit that FDJ will never reach the level we all hoped for. Even Netherlands played better and faster without him.

For such a huge salary he should have been our Modric. Instead, he became a worse version of Rakitic.

companyofcules

So much fuss. Then you will call him a traitor when he walks for free.
Dumbele got more love, at least Xavistas were 2 feet deep in his ass.

JamDav1982

His second season he was best player after Messi...
1. FDJ has the biggest salary so I don't know what are you talking about?
2. Gundogan was far better than De Jong last season. Without a doubt our best midfielder.
3. I agree that Lewa is old and overpaid, however in comparison to FDJ he at least delivers sometimes.

People just need to admit that FDJ will never reach the level we all hoped for. Even Netherlands played better and faster without him.

No he doesnt... Lewa is paid more.

Gundogan was not better than FDJ the season before or FDJ in Messi last season. FDJ was the best midfielder last season before first anjke injury.

Gundo was also old and dated who lacked too much to be worth the huge salary given with nothing at end of it.

FDJ delivers more than Lewa and was more important in the league win season.

companyofcules

Delusional, Gundo and Cancelo were lions with the fodder snd fucked us vs vs PSG and Real.
Then Gundo blaimed others lol for his mistakes and he was a hero for idiots.
I can agree Lewa fucked up a bit but he was the main culprit vs PSG. Not talking about the red.

JamDav1982

Barca lost all three games v Real with Gundogan and he was not top players in any of them.

Season before FDJ was best midfielder on park multiple times v Real and best player on park when Barca beat them 2-1 to win the league.

Gundo never had one big game like that v them or in Europe.

Good stats as class on ball but not anything amazing.. he was almost 'best player' by default.

companyofcules

For me beching him is the best outcome.
We say he is mediocre and we want him to exit.
So that makes sense and we get the people happy. But we will likely end with 0 trophies this season.

Raketa10

Delusional, Gundo and Cancelo were lions with the fodder snd fucked us vs vs PSG and Real.
Then Gundo blaimed others lol for his mistakes and he was a hero for idiots.
I can agree Lewa fucked up a bit but he was the main culprit vs PSG. Not talking about the red.

Gundo had 14 assists and 5 goals. When FDJ achieves those numbers in one season we can talk. Won't even debate this shit anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans