Frenkie de Jong

Status
Not open for further replies.

khaled_a_d

We can always claim a relapse or new injury during rehabilitation

It just needs balls from SD and president

We can't claim anything as all medical records has to be approved by a separate committee. And iF Frenkie just say no, it isn't new injury, we are doomed.

I mean yeah attempt to, commit a fraud takes balls, but it isn't the right thing. It isn't like Laporta isn't known for being a man who exposes almost every loophole in the book.

It is also won't achieve that much, only a percentage of his salary can be used for a provisional registration of a new player, that will be registered for half the season, while his cost will be taken from next season salary cap, while Frenkie will remain registered.

PS: We don't even know if what is reported is true, it is tier 2 source who claim someone in the dressing room says that his ankle hasn't healed properly in the past months, and that there might be a need for a surgery, this is just a day after it was reported he is coming back against Girona.

Birdy

We can't claim anything as all medical records has to be approved by a separate committee. And iF Frenkie just say no, it isn't new injury, we are doomed.

I mean yeah attempt to, commit a fraud takes balls, but it isn't the right thing. It isn't like Laporta isn't known for being a man who exposes almost every loophole in the book.

It is also won't achieve that much, only a percentage of his salary can be used for a provisional registration of a new player, that will be registered for half the season, while his cost will be taken from next season salary cap, while Frenkie will remain registered.

PS: We don't even know if what is reported is true, it is tier 2 source who claim someone in the dressing room says that his ankle hasn't healed properly in the past months, and that there might be a need for a surgery, this is just a day after it was reported he is coming back against Girona.

It's not a fraud if the medical team says his ankle is still unstable. IT's not claiming something fictitious.
It is matter of stipulation or technicality WHEN a relapse happens.
You are right that Frenkie has to agree to that idea, that's the biggest stumbling block. But if he himself knows that he ain't gonna play much with this ankle, he can agree

70% for franchise players (biggest earners) can be used in the salary cup.
FDJ earns 33-37m gross or so this season, we are talking about at least 20m to use for yearly wage and yearly amortization.

Supposedly won't be a problem after October, if we trust Fatporta with the pending Nike 1:1 contract.
The same will happen with Olmo

khaled_a_d

70% for franchise players (biggest earners) can be used in the salary cup.
FDJ earns 33-37m gross or so this season, we are talking about at least 20m to use for yearly wage and yearly amortization.

First of, Hate to take Jamdav role but FDJ is on 18M patroll including bonus and deferred salary.

2nd off, that is in case of player being removed, not injuries. Different rules mate.

Frenkie will remain registered, I repeat there is no such a thing as unregistering player, it is a misunderstanding of the rules. Check Liga website, Christensen is still registered.

What will happen is Liga will let us use a margin of his salary during the injury. He is out 4months, he is on 18M salary, we will use 40% of that salary during the injury period. That is 40% of the third of his salary.

That is 2.4M

And rehab setback isn't a new injury, so yes it will be a fraud and won't happen.

Devils

Frenkie de Jong refuses to have ankle surgery. He will try to come back after the international break. If he can't, he will most likely have to agree to surgery. —
@Benayadachraf

I swear this is the only club I ever hear these things happening. Club doctors telling a player to have surgery but the player outright refusing it... wtf is the point of having club doctors then?

Umititi, Ansu and now Frenkie...disgusting stuff.

Joan

First of, Hate to take Jamdav role but FDJ is on 18M patroll including bonus and deferred salary.
Where does this come from? According to the leaked contract:
2023/24: 18m fixed, 2m in bonuses (max), 6.82m in loyalty bonuses; total 26.82m
2024/25: 19m fixed, 2m in bonuses (max), 4.2m in loyalty bonuses; total 25.2m

If that leak is to be believed, but if not, then we don't have a clue since the numbers are as unreliable as they get.

JamDav1982

I was told he was already kicking the ball with gavi, guess that was my bad.

But they did show gavi in the gym, before he could go on grass, they know gavi is inspirational to the fans, while de jong is just another guy.

He was... but you were also told they were keeping it quiet as may be testing out his ankle and not on way back.

No one is inspired by Gavis hardman act bar a few.

JamDav1982

Where does this come from? According to the leaked contract:
2023/24: 18m fixed, 2m in bonuses (max), 6.82m in loyalty bonuses; total 26.82m
2024/25: 19m fixed, 2m in bonuses (max), 4.2m in loyalty bonuses; total 25.2m

If that leak is to be believed, but if not, then we don't have a clue since the numbers are as unreliable as they get.

4m each season 'deferred' as is the bonus.

It works out to 14.5m annual salary or just under and around 20m with the loyalty bonuses that never get added for other players.

Joan

4m each season 'deferred' as is the bonus.

It works out to 14.5m annual salary or just under and around 20m with the loyalty bonuses that never get added for other players.
All things considered if all bonuses reached it's 19.57m per season on average.

JamDav1982

All things considered if all bonuses reached it's 19.57m per season on average.

Yes and the annual salary is under 15m while other players dont get bonuses mentioned in the same way.

What do folk expect him to renew at that will be huge savings?

The club have put themselves in a poor position for negotiations with how they treat players and fact a 36 yr old is on 32m a season.

Araujo has not been renewing either.

JamDav1982

He's costing the club at least 25-30m per season, point blank period.

No need to debate facts.

Fake news and cant ignore the years he took less.

Annual salary is less than 15m a season across contract.

Go scour capology again for more numbers you dont understand.

mc_lovin

I don't blame Frenkie, but every player knew he fucked the next board over when signing these contracts with Barto (who else apart from Lenglet and Frenkie?). Same as Koeman who signed a contract well into the mandate of Barto's successor, talked big that he will leave without fuss if the next in line has different plans and then had the audacity to cry when Laporta axed him.

They just didn't defer wages, but Barto also improved their contracts. It's incredible. I am still pissed about this clown show.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans