Frenkie de Jong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe De Jong is being too naive trying to join Barca while pleasing Ajax at the same time.

hopefully he can learn quickly from Dembele and Coutinho what to do.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Whenever players you don't like are linked to us and so on and so forth, you rarely shy away from abusing our board and coach despite a glaring lack of facts involved.

Glaring lack of facts involved? Like what? Like when? What "glaring lack of facts"?

Trickykid

Glaring lack of facts involved? Like what? Like when? What "glaring lack of facts"?

I honestly can't be arsed trawling your post history to look for examples. You and many others on this forum seem to love to jump on every random rumor as a catalyst for hurling shit at the club.

Am I wrong? Fine. Keep on being the shining star of objectivity then.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I honestly can't be arsed trawling your post history to look for examples. You and many others on this forum seem to love to jump on every random rumor as a catalyst for hurling shit at the club.

Am I wrong? Fine. Keep on being the shining star of objectivity then.

The accuser needs to present evidence, not the accused, right?

Hurling shit at the club? I am vehemently against Rabiot's transfer because I think he is a poor player who will add no value to the club while potentially doing great harm to us on several fronts. If you like this transfer then good for you, I hope you are right and I am wrong.

Why does that bother you? Am I not allowed to voice my opinion on a potential transfer? Am I not allowed to opine on how good or bad a player is in my opinion? Since when have I or people like me claimed that we are the shinning star of objectivity? People are all subjective and what do you expect people to do on a forum like this? Opine, argue and debate, right? If you see no wrong whatsoever then enjoy everything and stop being bothered by us who think differently.

Trickykid

The accuser needs to present evidence, not the accused, right?

Hurling shit at the club? I am vehemently against Rabiot's transfer because I think he is a poor player who will add no value to the club while potentially doing great harm to us on several fronts. If you like this transfer then good for you, I hope you are right and I am wrong.

Why does that bother you? Am I not allowed to voice my opinion on a potential transfer? Am I not allowed to opine on how good or bad a player is in my opinion? Since when have I or people like me claimed that we are the shinning star of objectivity? People are all subjective and what do you expect people to do on a forum like this? Opine, argue and debate, right? If you see no wrong whatsoever then enjoy everything and stop being bothered by us who think differently.

It's real simple actually. I grow so tired of reading bleak, negative shit in every other post in here. Especially the bleak, negative shit that's unconfirmed and so far not within the realm of reality.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
It's real simple actually. I grow so tired of reading bleak, negative shit in every other post in here. Especially the bleak, negative shit that's unconfirmed and so far not within the realm of reality.

Understood. Please put me on the ignore list.

On Rabiot I think I have said enough. If he comes I will not be happy at all but I will give him the benefit of doubt and root for him to succeed here. If he doesn’t, I will at least respect him if he is professional with everything and I hope we will soon find a buyer where he can pursue his next chapters of his career.

Givenchy

Maybe De Jong is being too naive trying to join Barca while pleasing Ajax at the same time.

hopefully he can learn quickly from Dembele and Coutinho what to do.

maybe we give De Jong more credit than he deserves.. i mean sure, hes a Barca fanboy and theres the Ajax-Barca connection there but at the end of the day, hes 21 years old with shit loads of money being waved in his face and who knows what other shady bonus' Nasser has up his sleeve for him. i don't think Frankie has his mind set on any club right now though, so i won't believe any rumours for or against him joining us

Dembele, although immature, really did seem desperate to join Barca, hes a fan i know that but he risked alot to get his move here

if only Cruyff was still with us, maybe the dutch duo would see sense

Arizona Scott

Just checked, top 10 football competitions was eredivisie on the 7th place in 2017...

Not by County ranking (multiyear that adjusts for a single up or down year), Dutch league 11th. Regardless (11, 7, or somewhere in between), isn't even the farmers league, let alone Italy and Germany, which is another gap form La Liga and EPL. Just saying the disparity day in and day out is monumental.

But if he bosses Real's midfield in ties both teams will ve desperate to win that would certainly add a lot of evidence, even if just 2 matches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans