Frenkie de Jong

Status
Not open for further replies.

FCBfan22

No risk no reward.

IMO, despite being 75 million, this transfer is far less likely to go tits up in terms of player's expected performance than Rabiot's.

But from economical point of view, it's vice versa, since Rabiot is free.

gr98

[tw]1083144576909615105[/tw]

"So far there is nothing new about de Jong, the process is not as easy as many expect."

Porque

Best business is to tie up De Jong and leave the Rabiot deal on the table.

In fact, if we had an agreement with Rabiot and hes now checking the best offers of other clubs then I would drop our offer by a million each week.

So on Monday our offer is 9+9.

George_Costanza

100%

we have something good with arthur idk how we'll juggle all the youngsters

alena, rabiot, arthurt, rabiot, de jong all needing minutes + rakitic / vidal / busquets

we'd have to loan alena, sell rakitic and reduce arthurs minutes to make everything even
if valverde stays i dont see how rakitic will be sold

Did you notice that you mentioned Rabiot twice? He isn't coming, and his demands are ridiculous like a clause not to play a DM, wtf!!

Next season: Arthur, FDJ, Alena, Vidal. Maybe Raki too but I think he should be sold!

Raketa10

Did you notice that you mentioned Rabiot twice? He isn't coming, and his demands are ridiculous like a clause not to play a DM, wtf!!

Next season: Arthur, FDJ, Alena, Vidal. Maybe Raki too but I think he should be sold!

If we sign FDJ and Rabiot we'll sell Raki. If we sign only FDJ Raki will stay. And to be fair if we sign only one midfielder Raki should stay for another year.

Messi983

He's not coming.

Nasser is just trolling by leaking false information to his Arabic friends so barcaforum will be heartbroken when Frenkie will sign with PSG and then go crazy a few days later when Barça will announce #EnjoyRabiot. ;)

Joan

He's not coming.

Nasser is just trolling by leaking false information to his Arabic friends so barcaforum will be heartbroken when Frenkie will sign with PSG and then go crazy a few days later when Barça will announce #EnjoyRabiot. ;)

I'm gonna log our for a while when the time comes. :lol:

Newcomer

https://twitter.com/PanameSquad/status/1083334636032413701

About the PSG side.
These guys don't post a lot but i find them way more reliable than other more well known like Paris United.
They only talk when they have something relevant and reliable to say.

About de Jong, they are saying that PSG has not bid anything yet.
The player was open to a move to PSG but Ajax still asking too much.
PSG is short on money due to FFP.
They'll keep trying to lower Ajax demands.
Nothing close to be done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans