Frenkie de Jong

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Barcelona

https://twitter.com/PanameSquad/status/1083334636032413701

About the PSG side.
These guys don't post a lot but i find them way more reliable than other more well known like Paris United.
They only talk when they have something relevant and reliable to say.

About de Jong, they are saying that PSG has not bid anything yet.
The player was open to a move to PSG but Ajax still asking too much.
PSG is short on money due to FFP.
They'll keep trying to lower Ajax demands.
Nothing close to be done.
Sounds legit.

Another rumour that 2 clubs did an offer by Ajax for De Jong. Source: f. Aguilar

Sorin

Btw why would anything be resolved now and not in the summer transfer window? I mean, that's when the big transfers happen right?

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Btw why would anything be resolved now and not in the summer transfer window? I mean, that's when the big transfers happen right?

To avoid the distractions associated with transfer speculations during key stretch of the season for Ajax in CL & Eredivisie

Newcomer

Because the club and the player have already agreed he will leave by the summer. Add the fact the player wants his future settled this month to play with the mind free.

If not settled, the player could receive sollicitations that would affect the rest of the season.

Maybe Ajax think now is the best time to negociate too while his hype is at the zenith. Let's imagine Ajax out of CL against Real Madrid, there would be no huge fixture anymore to hype him up.

Sorin

To avoid the distractions associated with transfer speculations during key stretch of the season for Ajax in CL & Eredivisie

Why would it be a distraction if Ajax will tell him that they'll listen to any offer in the summer and will make everything possible that he goes to his favourite spot? A basic agreement between player and a certain team I can see, but the final contract will be signed in the summer, as well as fee negotiations between the teams.

[MENTION=15570]Newcomer[/MENTION] Could be, also let's imagine Ajax eliminates RM behind a fabulous performance by FDJ. They could then ask anything they want without any kind of negotiations. Let's say that teams will propose some kind of fixed fee + bonuses right now. By the time the summer comes they'll ask the willing team to spunk the cash straight up, forget the bonuses.

Let's be serious FDJ will have enough suitors, whether Ajax loses to RM or not.

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I think it is likely to happen in summer, and media is just having fun

de Jong said he will decide his future before the Winter Break ends which is the 20th.

de Ligt on the other hand said he want no distractions right now and will decide his future after the season.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Why would it be a distraction if Ajax will tell him that they'll listen to any offer in the summer and will make everything possible that he goes to his favourite spot? A basic agreement between player and a certain team I can see, but the final contract will be signed in the summer, as well as fee negotiations between the teams.

It has been a distraction for a year now, building each month - even the club released an amusing video at the close of the summer window. It's clear the player themselves are directed by Ajax management to not engage in transfer speculation either which only adds to the distraction concerns - even the agents are very quiet. Seems some agreements were made to keep as much out of the press as possible so as not to influence negotiations - of course, speculation happens anyway.

khaled_a_d

de Jong said he will decide his future before the Winter Break ends which is the 20th.

de Ligt on the other hand said he want no distractions right now and will decide his future after the season.

I must have missed that, where did he say it?

Devils

[tw]1083358872046366721[/tw]

full

Kid is making me depressed and happy at the same time. ffffssssss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans