Frenkie de Jong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
First of all there isn't a one way of "running a bussiness", people posting on instagram now call it "'running a business", and running a football club is absolutely a business, are you kidding me lol.
And being educated does mean something, we wouldn't be so successful if as you say we are run simply by idiots.

We're successful recently because of Messi, without him we would of fallen a long time ago. Have you forgotten the sheer number of dud transfers in our recent history? A normal Business would likely have folded long ago with how many bad investments were made.

Secondly Barca is the least business type club there can be, there are elements of a business in every club but football clubs require a unique understanding of the landscape tradition and values of a club as well as maintaining and driving a long term vision for the benefit of the club, something the currently board is clearly not doing.

To elaborate further the key thing between us and a conventional business is that we do not have to make a profit, Most of our revenue goes towards the players, transfers and staff.

Being Educated means fuck all, Like i said you can be 'educated' but still be stupid/a moron. I've met people who are smarter then an average person who has university qualifications and I've also met those that have qualifications that are vastly dumber then those who only finished school.

Leo_Messi

I am going to change my username to BartomeuTheEternalPresident if FDJ fails at the club.

That is how much I believe in him.

amazingly, quite some hardcore ajax fans dont like him :banghead: They are still blaming him for some mistakes he made in 2014 or some shit like that. He once bought a player for 300k that was really not good enough. He also bought some players like Wober for 8m that we sold for only 12m which is way below our demanded profit margin of 500%+ on each deal.

To me Overmars is our MVP. That guy is greedy is as hell when selling players. Shrewed negotiator. Imagine this deal from Ajax' point of view. Young player. Clearly a special kinda talent (but far from the end product). An amazing hype get built up. He shines vs. Bayern and Benfica. Plays amazing against France and Germany. Partly because the coaches were not too aware of his abilities. The hype gets bigger. He invites QSG to negotiate at his terms (in a public place). That leaks. All the big clubs get FOMO. The media makes the fans crazy (and sells their papers). I strongly doubt more than 10% of foreign fans ever saw him play outside of youtube)

Big game agains Madrid coming up. Not much to gain anymore. If we beat RM with 5-0 his price won't increase much more but if get hammered it might drop substantially. Sell him for 90m while keeping him for the remainder of the season.

Next player to sell: De Ligt. Our 19 year old captain is golden boy winner, played a UEFA cup final at 17, starter in the Dutch team and a rock solid purchase. Much less risk involved given his position, physique, experience and age. Ajax is now a club flooded with cash (we already were now its crazy) We sold a 21 year old for 90.. that will affect the price of MDL as well. Similar how Neymars fee affected the price of superstar players. Somehow it sets a bottom price. This deal hasnt been official yet but already the Manchester City rumors are starting to appear. I bet your ass that OVermars is somehow feeding the media

Then Ajax still has Neres, Tagliafico, Ziyech, Van de Beek, Onana and Dolberg in whom clubs are interested... We will likely lose half our squad but that was expected and part of life for a club like Ajax

All good but at the end of the day all you are and will be fighting for is the Eredivisie title and that is not going to change and not only that PSV has had the upper hand in recent years and this season as well.

You will need to bury all that money as you won't need it, lol.

No way of knowing whether de Light will have a greater chance of succeeding or not.

FDJ and Barça is a perfect match. The transfer fee will be nothing looking back. Potentially 10 years of service. What's not to like? Time to jump on the bandwagon head on, I tell you guys. My predictions very rarely fail.:bartomeu:

Last edited:

FCBfan22

16 million? Man, that's a high salary.

FFS. Soon our bench players will be on 20. We should really restructure the wages. I don't have a problem with 90 million transfer fee, but this is just too high. Should get 8-10 million.

But that said, it's Sport... So we must wait for more reliable sources.

gregorrin10

Gomes 25
Alcacer 25
Rafinha 25
Denis Suarez 25
Vermaelen 0
Rakitic 60

160 million

Alcacer 28
Gomes 40 (Everton fans love him and are saying pay us whatever they must to get him)
Rafinha 15 (but only because of this 2nd tough injury, otherwise it would be 25 easy)
Denis 20 (to italy or to PL)
Rakitic 50 (United, PSG...don't think we need to worry too much about the lack of suitors there, he could still have 3 strong years at a lesser, but still semi-top club)
Paulinho 50

200M

90 for FDJ, that leaves us with more than enough to get a good back up LB (Mendy from Lyon would be real nice, or even there we can recall Cucurella and give him a chance, i think he deserves at least a year or two to prove himself) and a possible understudy for Suarez.

GOAT_SUAREZ

16 million? Man, that's a high salary.

FFS. Soon our bench players will be on 20. We should really restructure the wages. I don't have a problem with 90 million transfer fee, but this is just too high. Should get 8-10 million.

But that said, it's Sport... So we must wait for more reliable sources.

The talk was 10+6. Slightly below Dembele salary.

Porque

The numbers floating around absolutely scare me. There is no room for failure so I hope he is ready for the pressure.

George_Costanza

16m? Probably gross not net which will come to around 8m net plus signing bonus.

All news coming the past 12hrs, so I expect so many rumors, fake news.

Leo_Messi

Segura and Grau mean business.

img_pmorata_20171124-144843_imagenes_md_propias_pmorata__j9z9086_4_5_891210211-ka8F-U454270531337ieG-980x554@MundoDeportivo-Web.JPG

Bartomeu is ecstatic as well.

barca-832x400.jpg

Even Valverde cannot contain his emotions.

59feb3bc2b3a7ec68e000001.jpg

VN10

It's just very badly handled by Barca.

The kid earns like 700k at Ajax, so 16m is almost 23 times his current wage :lol:
Even if PSG offered 10m, I'm assuming Frankie would have agreed to 5-7m just to play for his favorite club.

Joan

If gross, that's good, expected. But I doubt. Doesn't seem so going by the article.

Last edited:

Leo_Messi

It's just very badly handled by Barca.

The kid earns like 700k at Ajax, so 16m is almost 23 times his current wage :lol:
Even if PSG offered 10m, I'm assuming Frankie would have agreed to 5-7m just to play for his favorite club.

You got to be a special kind of Balotelli thick to believe that number.

2018%2f1%2fDeJong.jpg

If gross, that's good, expected. But I doubt. Doesn't seem so going by the article.

It is obviously gross, not net. Anything else would make no sense whatsover. Even for a fake rumor.

The rumor originates from freaking GOAL. Not Sport. No need to add more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans