Frenkie de Jong

Status
Not open for further replies.

George_Costanza

Why are we constantly being said to pay the highest wages when UEFA says something else?

Those reports published by UEFA is done by professional consulting firms paid by financial sustainability & research division of UEFA. The same consulting firms publish the other reports saying we have the highest wages. So who to believe? Barcelona officials could easily deny those high numbers but they didn't.

Kul_z

You can add Aleñá and Arthur to that list.

Ofcourse, i forgot about alena, but stupid as it may sound, arthur plays like a grown up already so i didnt even bother mentioning it. He's only half a year with us and already seems that he is playing with us for years. Sensational signing, i still cant believe we managed to get such a wonderful player for that amount in this modern transfer era

Kul_z

Busquets
Vidal
De Jong
Arthur
Alena
Puig

We are set in midfield.

Talking about the future seasons friend. Next season with vidal, busquets, rakitic(?), de jong, arthur, alena, puig looks like we are stacked, like holy fuck stacked

messi2140

6racies Xavi
BartoGOD on an absolute tear , just heard from reliable sources that he is about to buy 50 percent of all the hookers in Amsterdam to get Neymar back aswell. What a Madlad.

Saladin

I was hating Bartomeu and his board aficionado with a passion for half a decade, but if we are to pull this off I will have to say the guy has been on an constant upward spiral hitting almost nothing but net for a year and a half (since we sold off Neymar tbh).

The shear power display in getting Frenkie and demonstrating our clubs continued dominance over the likes of Qatar Shit Group Inc. is huge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans