Frenkie de Jong

Status
Not open for further replies.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
I don't believe you. Provide a source please.
6745758_5v5a8399_1000x625.jpg

6-1= 5m net that [MENTION=15376]DonAK[/MENTION] was talking about. Doesn't get more credible than that.

Jair Ventura

I'm very relaxed. I explained you a couple of times how I was deducting how much his salary could be in line with De Telegraaf and Mundo Deportivo's reports. Even included an example of what Dembele is earning, as de Jong is reportedly earning less than him

Now you think it's fabrication and promised official figures you're yet to show :shrug:

So relaxed you're stalking my posts on an entirely different platform. :lol:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
So relaxed you're stalking my posts on an entirely different platform. :lol:

I came through your posts while reading r/psg for their reactions on Frenkie signing for Barcelona. That subreddit been very subdued the last couple of days. :shrug:

At least I don't post there all the time unlike you posting on a Barcelona forum.

Jair Ventura

I came through your posts while reading r/psg for their reactions on Frenkie signing for Barcelona. That subreddit been very subdued the last couple of days.

That subreddit is subdued all the time. If you want an active PSG subreddit CulturePSG is what you want. I'll warn you though, we weren't as dramatic over losing out on FDJ as you all were when you believed he'd picked Paris.

DonAK

That subreddit is subdued all the time. If you want an active PSG subreddit CulturePSG is what you want. I'll warn you though, we weren't as dramatic over losing out on FDJ as you all were when you believed he'd picked Paris.

Yeah, I imagine you're more dramatic about all your CL eliminations every year instead despite all the investment made.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
The irony of this is that it's supposed to be a sore spot, but this loss inspired PSG to sign Neymar, Mbappe, and bring in Tuchel.

Thank you, Barca! :barcascarf:

And one farming season later you still got nothing to show for it. But hey atleast Neymar improved his poker game massively since joining FSG

Jair Ventura

Yeah, I imagine you're more dramatic about all your CL eliminations every year instead despite all the investments made.

Na, I'm ok with that too. Unlike you lot, I don't trash my club because they've disappointed in the UCL in recent years. Supporting through the rough times makes the ascension that much more enjoyable.

DonAK

Na, I'm ok with that too. Unlike you lot, I don't trash my club because they've disappointed in the UCL in recent years. Supporting through the rough times makes the ascension that much more enjoyable.

Well, your club is used to losing so that doesn't surprise me. Been nobodies since your inception. When you've been like that for most of your history, losing doesn't hurt. It's just another day at the office.

Barca on the other hand have several CL titles so poor performances are unacceptable here, fans and the team alike got high ambitions and expectations.

Jair Ventura

Well, your club is used to losing so that doesn't surprise me. Been nobodies since your inception. When you've been like that for most of your history, losing doesn't hurt. It's just another day at the office.

Barca on the other hand have several CL titles so poor performances is unacceptable here, fans and the team alike got high ambitions and expectations.

Congratulations, you picked the first or second best club in the world to support. Must've been hard! :lol:

DonAK

Congratulations, you picked the first or second best club in the world to support. Must've been hard! :lol:

And you conveniently picked yourself the richest club in the World to support, coming alive after Qatar's takeover. Very well geographically placed too, considering how close Rio de Janeiro is to Paris.

Jair Ventura

And you conveniently picked yourself the richest club in the World to support, coming alive after Qatar's takeover. Very well geographically placed too, considering how close Rio de Janeiro is to Paris.

Difference is, I don’t sit around here everyday shitting on your club or it’s supporters. That’s your act.

Where do you live btw? Probably not Barcelona.

DonAK

Difference is, I don’t sit around here everyday shitting on your club or it’s supporters. That’s your act.

Where do you live btw? Probably not Barcelona.

Well, I don't really do that, but I'll play along for the sake of the argument.

You seem to do that on Reddit though. So the only difference between you and me is that you're using a different platform. You also come to this forum once every month, a Barcelona forum. You come here to argue, whine and cry about the attacks made by this forum on your dear club, players and league.

Very defensive behavior.

Not sure why you're so insecure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans