Frenkie de Jong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jair Ventura

Well, I don't really do that, but I'll play along for the sake of the argument.

You seem to do that on Reddit though. So the only difference between you and me is that you're using a different platform. You also come to this forum once every month, a Barcelona forum. You come here to argue, whine and cry about the attacks made by this forum on your dear club, players and league.

Very defensive behavior.

Not sure why you're so insecure.

- Yes, you do. Own it,

- Lol stop stalking my reddit history weirdo.

- I’m here. Get over it.

- Where are you from? Trying to determine how someone develops such an obnoxious self righteousness from choosing the worlds best club to support. :coffee:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
- Yes, you do. Own it,

- Lol stop stalking my reddit history weirdo.

- I’m here. Get over it.

- Where are you from? Trying to determine how someone develops such an obnoxious self righteousness from choosing the worlds best club to support. :coffee:

- I don't though :shrug:

- Not stalking or even reading your history, just playing along here

- Well, I certainly don't mind, never called for any fans of other teams to be banned as I'm sure even you would testify to, although we might need JamDav1982 back to level the playing field a bit

- I'm from a place that's less than 1/3 of the distance between Rio de Janeiro to Paris :D

Also would like to add Barca were not among the top 3 teams in the World when I started watching football nor were they owned by a sovereign state involved in several human rights transgressions.

Anyway, I will reply to you later as it's getting really late now and I have to wake up in 4h for work.

Last edited:

Jair Ventura

- I don't though :shrug:

- Not stalking or even reading your history, just playing along here

- Well, I certainly don't mind, never called for any fans of other teams to be banned as I'm sure even you would testify to, although we might need JamDav1982 back to level the playing field a bit

- I'm from a place that's less than 1/3 of the distance between Rio de Janeiro to Paris :D

Chooses the worlds best club because they are the best. Only values the UCL. Shits on clubs that haven’t won the competition.

Smells plastic. :coffee:

Newcomer

For people wanting Mbappé salary, it is 7 M€ first year, 9.3 M€ second year and it keeps increasing up to 12 M in his final year in 2021/2022.

wisconsincule

What happened to JamDav1982?? Almost forgot about him haha

For people wanting Mbappé salary, it is 7 M€ first year, 9.3 M€ second year and it keeps increasing up to 12 M in his final year in 2021/2022.

Terrifying if he runs down his contract and signs with Madrid at 23.

We need to get as many French players as possible. Dembele the secret agent on this one.

xXKonan

What happened to JamDav1982?? Almost forgot about him haha
He got banned a while back but it wasn't for long so he's not banned anymore he just never came back.

But I have a feeling he will be back here soon I guess. Not the first time he stopped posting and just vanished.

kollegah

Daily reminder:

FDJ choose the biggest club around. He discarded a 2nd/3rd tier club (PSG) to play at the camp nou with messi.
2nd/3rd tier club claim is based on the CL success of PSG in the last 20 years (I'm leaning towards 3rd tier)

Andresito

Staff member
Speaking of Van Persie, is the dude finished? Did anyone follow him at Feyenoord this year?

Kind of forgot about him but couldn't he have done a job for us for half a year? From what I've heard he'll retire at the end of the season but he has decent enough stats: 10 goals and 3 assists in 15 matches.

He probably would have been too expensive to loan since he seems important for Feyenoord.

Sorin

He probably would have been too expensive to loan since he seems important for Feyenoord.

I don't know, I could see them letting him go for a last shot at CL glory if he would've asked them. After all the guy is 35 and in his last year, Feyenoord must move on from him anyway.

We were presumably after Morata and his salary alone would've probably covered the loan plus RVP's salary, nevermind the loan fee to Chelsea. I don't think he would've been that expensive or we would be unwilling to pay in the 5-8 million range.

Water under the bridge at this point so it doesn't really matter. Hell, I'm not even sure if he could still cut it at this level.

Devils

[youtube]EmqDFSCxn80[/youtube]

Best young midfielder in the world (alongside Arthur).

Both Barcelona.

Whew!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans