Frenkie de Jong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joan

De Jong will be reporting us for harassment soon :lol:

:lol: we are out there not giving a fuck sending 10th offer in a row having already prepared the next one ready to take an L

How many did we send for Willian? Gotta love this club. :blush:

FC433

I would be happy to be wrong about that but don't see Ajax selling below 50M.

I agree with you too. I would love to be wrong too.

I believe De Ligt's price is about 60m when Spurs wanted/ asked a while back. I do not even believe 100m is enough for both of them.

gasgas

Will have to look up his highlights! Cheers mate.

Anyone else?

"What are some of the Players that you would have liked to see at Barca (but for whatever reason didn't come?) "

Dennis Bergkamp, Thierry Henry's former teammate :D Brilliantly exquisite technical skills. A real joy to watch. A toss up between him and Laudrup for the title of "Northern Europe's Most Technically Gifted Footballer of All Time" imho lol.

Sergio Ramos
Cristiano Ronaldo
Pepe
Lassana Diarra

:coffee:

FC433

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="pl" dir="ltr">Ajax odrzucił ofertę €65m za de Ligta i €50m za de Jonga. Nie podano od jakich klubów. Voetbal International</p>— ■neurophate (@neurophate_) <a href="https://twitter.com/neurophate_/status/1027124553523318786?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">August 8, 2018</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

50m for FDJ and 65m for DL were rejected.

FC433

We do not know who offered these bids. The FDJ one should be from us, I would assume and the DL might be from Juve? Spurs?

FC433

^ I agree. I cannot see BM going after him when they are already close to getting Pavard. It could be City.

GOAT_SUAREZ

He played in the CDM position and was great. Reminds me of a tall Modric. However, he should be moved further forward as a CM imo. I think that he'll move there eventually this season since Schone is 32.

Anyways, De Jong would be a better investment than De Ligt simply because it's much harder finding a great midfielder than it is finding a great defender. I also believe that De Jong is much more talented.

de Jong should be our top target for 2019. He should replace Vidal.

Messi983

It's understandable they have rejected offers while they are still playing CL qualifiers. It's possible they will be more open to sell at the end of August especially if they won't qualify for CL.

Don't know about Frenkie but De Ligt will 99% stay. We won't go after him, transfer window for EPL clubs is closing, Bayern won't pay 60M+ and Juve has brought back Bonucci and I don't see them buying another CB. So unless PSG or RM would suddenly decide to go after him he's staying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans