Frenkie de Jong

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
 This is barcaforum

This is your new account isn't it? You had another username before where all you did was trash Nelson Semedo and claim Roberto was one of the best RBs in the World.

You're Birzaboyz.

You've gotten banned multiple times, but all you do is make a new account. Imagine dissing this forum when you keep crawling back from your hole all the time.

underoath

Banned
This is your new account isn't it? You had another username before where all you did was trash Nelson Semedo and claim Roberto was one of the best RBs in the World.

You're Birzaboyz.

You've gotten banned multiple times, but all you do is make a new account. Imagine dissing this forum when you keep crawling back from your hole all the time.

😂 I never claimed Roberto is one of the best RB in the world, you fanboys here love making up stories for ur agenda. But I'm pretty sure you guys claim that Semedo is a great 1v1 defender, but when a RM teenager wrecked him the same fanboys claim because he didn't get any help 😂 you guys are clowns here

Last edited:
Our midfield is back boyzz. Enough with the likes of Raki, Paulinho, grandpa Busi etc.
I respect these guys for their contribution to my team, but you can clearly see the difference when a top top player like FDJ is on the pitch.
I said it when we sign him, 75m for this player is one of the biggest steals in the history of football.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
 I never claim Roberto is one of the best RB in the world, you fanboys here love making up stories for ur agenda. But I'm pretty sure you guys claim that Semedo is a great 1v1 defender, but when a RM teenager wrecked him the same fanboys claim because he didn't get any help  you guys are clowns here

Nice, so you admit you're Birzaboyz. And you're just as despicable as you were back then with that account. Keep posting those emojis though. Makes you look like a big boy.

Neeraj

I must admit. The last time I was so excited for someone that looked this good, this quick, was Dani Alves. He looks scary good, absolutely unbelievable. We just need to ensure he doesn't get any lasting damage from the cancer that is Valverde, and hopefully, with a half decent coach next season, and maybe a new board and project, Frenkie can truly rise up to his potential.

I'm working with Nike over the summer and was planning on getting a whole bunch of home/away jerseys (thank you employee discount :D). But after I saw the god awful kits this season, I decided to just get one. I had made up my mind to get one without any number/player but I've decided to get a FDJ one now. I just have a good feeling about this kid.

jamrock

I don't want to see him being "wasted" at dm so for that reason alone busquets will start for me.

--Busquets

---de jong-----Aurthur

Roberto should be our new rakitic and at 27 he is entering his prime, I think he can do a great job for us in the keita roll

George_Costanza

[tw]1160334214442733569[/tw]

smhp.gif

xXKonan

Remember the days where you played someone because they showed they deserved it?

Remember the days where you can actually trust B team players ahead of first-team players who haven't shown they deserve to stick around with the first team even if they didn't leave in the transfer window?

Yeah, I miss those days. Instead, we have a coach who prefers to play guys who are past it because of their "Experience" even if their abilities have gone down the shitter and are hurting us on the field. Also, we seem to enjoy prioritizing out of favor players ahead of players like Puig could very well be far more useful to us instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans