Frenkie de Jong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vilarrubi

[tw]1160334214442733569[/tw]

smhp.gif

inb4 Rakitic gets more minutes than Frenkie this season.

FinBarcelonafan

Remember the days where you played someone because they showed they deserved it?

Remember the days where you can actually trust B team players ahead of first-team players who haven't shown they deserve to stick around with the first team even if they didn't leave in the transfer window?

Yeah, I miss those days. Instead, we have a coach who prefers to play guys who are past it because of their "Experience" even if their abilities have gone down the shitter and are hurting us on the field. Also, we seem to enjoy prioritizing out of favor players ahead of players like Puig could very well be far more useful to us instead.

That's why you need coach with balls. They need to play the best players.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
In the future, DNA tests will reveal that Frenkie de Jong is actually the bastard grandson of Johan Cruyff.

I'm just saying, Jordi looks like the promiscuous type. Look into it.

clemente

Like every other player here last 2 years, he will slowly be deteriorating as a player every single game, enjoy him while he's at his peak.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Early days but looks every bit the guaranteed superstar many of us saw in him more than a year ago. More importantly, his play thus far only underscores how far off the Cruyff path Bartomeu/Rosell have led the club astray from

He is a sensational talent and will only get better and make Barcelona special again

Early days but looks every bit the guaranteed superstar many of us saw in him more than a year ago. More importantly, his play thus far only underscores how far off the Cruyff path Bartomeu/Rosell have led the club astray from

He is a sensational talent and will only get better and make Barcelona special again

Make Barcelona great again:bartomeu:

kattanib

Like every other player here last 2 years, he will slowly be deteriorating as a player every single game, enjoy him while he's at his peak.

Ter Stegan: Quality
Alba: Quality in attack
Pique: Quality when in the mood
Busquets: Quality but getting old
Rakitic: Quality but getting old
Messi: Quality
Suarez: Quality

I am not sure what do you mean honestly. How did EV ruin any of the mentioned above players?

If you notice, every player mentioned above other than Ter Stegan is above 30 yrs old. Deterioration is the work of nature and not EV

Last edited:

Zidane82

It’s obvious to see that every one at Liverpool and ManC have improved over the last couple of years under great managers !

Ours have all struggled .. Messi apart I suppose but we can take him out of the equation for obvious reasons

clemente

Ter Stegan: Quality
Alba: Quality in attack
Pique: Quality when in the mood
Busquets: Quality but getting old
Rakitic: Quality but getting old
Messi: Quality
Suarez: Quality

I am not sure what do you mean honestly. How did EV ruin any of the mentioned above players?

If you notice, every player mentioned above other than Ter Stegan is above 30 yrs old. Deterioration is the work of nature and not EV

Dembele, Arthur, Alena, Roberto, Semedo, Umtiti were better players 2 years ago than they are now.

EdmondDantes

Frenkie had a much better pre-season than his mate, De Ligt. I think that's an omen for things to come. We are the ones who signed Ajax's gem, not Juve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans