Frenkie de Jong

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnN

People would realize how good he is in rakitic's position when messi returns. That right flank wouldnt have that much space, and he is the only middlefielder that can bring the ball to messi close to the final third, and thats only thing that messi needs, even valverde tactics couldnt ruin that.
Busquets/rakitic
Frenkie arthur should be our go to middlefield.

Rakitic is decent or even equal to busi at dm spot so as long we are stuck with them thats the best option to go with.

I don't feel Rakitic can play the DM spot, the way Barca utilizes it, for now at least.
He would need to carry the ball from the defence, avoiding pressure and finding the correct pass. That is not his skillset. As for the defending part, he would do better than busquets, but wouldn't Vidal be better than both?

Kul_z

I don't feel Rakitic can play the DM spot, the way Barca utilizes it, for now at least.
He would need to carry the ball from the defence, avoiding pressure and finding the correct pass. That is not his skillset. As for the defending part, he would do better than busquets, but wouldn't Vidal be better than both?

Frenkie
Vidal arthur
looks normal to me, but we have valverde and two turtles in busi and rakitic that needs to play. I just cant see busi and rakitic benched together.
As of rakitic in dm spot, i cant see the difference between him and busquets. Raki is not press resistant, but busquets had so many brainfarts lately that i wouldnt mind at all if he loses his place to rakitic. Its not like rakitic or busquets became second tier clubs middlefielders, but i salute the idea of not starting them together as long as possible, or forever.

JohnN

Frenkie
Vidal arthur
looks normal to me, but we have valverde and two turtles in busi and rakitic that needs to play. I just cant see busi and rakitic benched together.
As of rakitic in dm spot, i cant see the difference between him and busquets. Raki is not press resistant, but busquets had so many brainfarts lately that i wouldnt mind at all if he loses his place to rakitic. Its not like rakitic or busquets became second tier clubs middlefielders, but i salute the idea of not starting them together as long as possible, or forever.

I salute that idea too but expect to see them both feature against BVB away :valverde2:

Kul_z

I salute that idea too but expect to see them both feature against BVB away :valverde2:

Please, dont even mention that. As much as id love to see valverde gone by a shameful defeat at dortmund, i love this club too much and for fuck sake i hope we wouldnt witness another cl humiliation, not in group stage. Or is it inevitable?

Messigician

Please, dont even mention that. As much as id love to see valverde gone by a shameful defeat at dortmund, i love this club too much and for fuck sake i hope we wouldnt witness another cl humiliation, not in group stage. Or is it inevitable?

Relax we will bottle the final.

xXKonan

Bullshit call and De Ligt didn't even know where the ball was and it just bounced off his arm.

New Handball rules are a joke.

xXKonan

Koeman despite his flaws, knows how to use FDJ properly while in comparison Valverde's laughable attempts at using FDJ so far.

Just have to laugh at this point.

Devils

Surprise surprise. World class at Ajax and with the Netherlands, but under Valverde just looks like another lost midfielder.

AjaxAmsterdam

He made a horrible choice coming to Barca.
He was blinded by his love for the club when all the writings were on the wall that he wasnt really wanted here. Guardiola took time to talk to Frenkie same for Tuchel, Valverde on the other hand talked to him his first training here.
I really dont understand why Barca went for him , there are 100s of players better then Frenkie at the position he is asked to play including a bunch already on the team.

He is constantly played out of position and pretty much not part of the game (such a stark contrast to playing for Dutch team or Ajax where he would always have most touches).
Ill keep watching him play for Dutch team but pains me too much to see him in Barca.
Hopefully either Valverde gets sacked or he moves teams this summer cus this is just killing his talent.

FinBarcelonafan

He made a horrible choice coming to Barca.
He was blinded by his love for the club when all the writings were on the wall that he wasnt really wanted here. Guardiola took time to talk to Frenkie same for Tuchel, Valverde on the other hand talked to him his first training here.
I really dont understand why Barca went for him , there are 100s of players better then Frenkie at the position he is asked to play including a bunch already on the team.

He is constantly played out of position and pretty much not part of the game (such a stark contrast to playing for Dutch team or Ajax where he would always have most touches).
Ill keep watching him play for Dutch team but pains me too much to see him in Barca.
Hopefully either Valverde gets sacked or he moves teams this summer cus this is just killing his talent.

I am waiting for Messi to come back and Arthur starting with DeJong. It will be much better soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans