Frenkie de Jong

Status
Not open for further replies.

olivis

Best MF in the world is a bit of a stretch ain't it.

Put KdB, Kimmich, Modric in this Barca and they would do no better than Frenkie.

Perhaps maybe a bit because they have more grit, but this team is not a good place to shine for a midfielder.

I think Frenkie is up there, I have followed him since he came to Ajax, he's really really good.

Devils

It's year 3 and I still have a hard timing figuring out what this guy is supposed to be consistently good at.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
It's year 3 and I still have a hard timing figuring out what this guy is supposed to be consistently good at.

Was our best player and gave LdJ two sitters on a plate before he was moved deeper to CB.

Likes of bobo who claim he is a CB are clueless. He is a box-to-box CM and that's it.

Devils

Was our best player and gave LdJ two sitters on a plate before he was moved deeper to CB.

Likes of bobo who claim he is a CB are clueless. He is a box-to-box CM and that's it.

He should have shot that first one.

Opted for the side pass like he does far too much of the time.

BBZ8800

Passes the ball in a 1on1 with the goalie.

Shoot the damn ball.

Barca DNA

Pep teaches: never be greedy. Never make risks. Never shoot if someone else is in a better position.
Always be 100% logical.

No wonder that we and Pep are very sterile in Europe, each in their own way.

jamrock

Maybe all these Ajax kids

De ligt, van der beek & this guy weren't as good as they seemed, hella talented but not really like that Ajax young team of old, where the big talents in that team were truly special, none have really pushed on since they got there big moves.

The talent is there but it isn't produce consistently enough on the pitch.

FinBarcelonafan

Maybe all these Ajax kids

De ligt, van der beek & this guy weren't as good as they seemed, hella talented but not really like that Ajax young team of old, where the big talents in that team were truly special, none have really pushed on since they got there big moves.

The talent is there but it isn't produce consistently enough on the pitch.

Ajax has well drilled team, a lot of players loook better in their system.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans