Frenkie de Jong

Status
Not open for further replies.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
His words after the match seem to be pointing at team mates lacking character... And I do believe he is right, playing with pussies like Busquets must be a nightmare...

Rassvet

De Jong on added time (Aspas scored in sixth minute of five added): When we're losing it's two or three and more when we're winning. And then (ref) added another minute for a throw in, I have never seen that.

ajnotkeith

De Jong on added time (Aspas scored in sixth minute of five added): When we're losing it's two or three and more when we're winning. And then (ref) added another minute for a throw in, I have never seen that.

This rat is always making excuses and trying to deflect blame from the players.

ajnotkeith

Read all his after match comments, please... He clearly pointed at players lacking balls..

I read them. But when you say referee are adding time against Barca on purpose and saying they add less time when Barca lose and suggesting some grand conspiracy everything else you said will be ignored. That's a bullshit excuse and he knows it.

vegitot

I read them. But when you say referee are adding time against Barca on purpose and saying they add less time when Barca lose and suggesting some grand conspiracy everything else you said will be ignored. That's a bullshit excuse and he knows it.

Can't blame him for saying that. You can't say we are just shite.

BBZ8800

We received three yellow cards after the 90th minute (Mats, Abde, Frenkie).
That surely counts for at least 60 extra seconds on top of added time.

And again, Busi was laying like he was dying after Denis Suarez (who is as weak as Keira Knightley) jumped with him in the 89th minute.
"Oh no, you touched me. I will now lay on the ground for 3 minutes."

How these guys aren't ashamed of accusing refs and everyone for their results?

BBZ8800

The 2nd half had:
8 subs (4 subs during the game)
2 goals before the added time
3 yellows before the added time
3 additional yellows in the 5 minutes of added time
A lot of laying on the ground and timewasting from our players and Mats
1 (or 2?) disallowed goals for Celta and checking VAR?

This was a match in which you could have easily added 5, 6 or 7 minutes.

Messigician

The 2nd half had:
8 subs (4 subs during the game)
2 goals before the added time
3 yellows before the added time
3 additional yellows in the 5 minutes of added time
A lot of laying on the ground and timewasting from our players and Mats
1 (or 2?) disallowed goals for Celta and checking VAR?

This was a match in which you could have easily added 5, 6 or 7 minutes.

Yeah it is hard to justify his excuses, everyone's patience with this team is wearing thin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans