Horatio

You're welcome
The 2nd half had:
8 subs (4 subs during the game)
2 goals before the added time
3 yellows before the added time
3 additional yellows in the 5 minutes of added time
A lot of laying on the ground and timewasting from our players and Mats
1 (or 2?) disallowed goals for Celta and checking VAR?

This was a match in which you could have easily added 5, 6 or 7 minutes.

Stop being deliberately obtuse. Where is the usual analytical BBZ that writes essays and tries to consider all angles?
Even if he is making up excuses here, his point is that all the reasons you mentioned for adding up times are all of a sudden not used in other games and we end up with 2 or 3 added minute when we are losing.

I don't know if what Frenkie is said is true. But what I expect from YOU is an extensive analysis of all the added time of games of ours when we are losing vs us leading and THEN tell us he is making excuses.

Anyway, I thought overall poor game from Frenkie.

Messigician

Stop being deliberately obtuse. Where is the usual analytical BBZ that writes essays and tries to consider all angles?
Even if he is making up excuses here, his point is that all the reasons you mentioned for adding up times are all of a sudden not used in other games and we end up with 2 or 3 added minute when we are losing.

I don't know if what Frenkie is said is true. But what I expect from YOU is an extensive analysis of all the added time of games of ours when we are losing vs us leading. And THEN tell us he is making excuses.

Anyway, I thought overall poor game from Frenkie.

not much for him to say

BBZ is right in saying the 5 mins extra time was justified, no excuses
simple as that

Horatio

You're welcome
not much for him to say

BBZ is right in saying the 5 mins extra time was justified, no excuses
simple as that

Might be right but unlike BBZ to not first pull up minutes added when we are losing and compare those to today.

Man will go to worlds end and back to defend Coutinho.

ArtistCatalunya

I'm sorry for him. He can't improve with a team like that; he is wasting his time here. There is a reason why he didn't progress a lot since his departure from Ajax

ajnotkeith

Ziyech, de light, tadic, blind, dvb, how many Ajax talents 'didnt progress'? Good players but that team has too many guys who didn't hit their assumed potential for it to be a coincidence

JamDav1982

Thought he was by far the best Barca player in second half and about only one that could handle the pressure from Celta.

At least for those that played 90 mins.

serghei

Is this guy for real? 3-0 up at HT vs 14th placed team in La Liga and they ride you all 2nd half as if they're Jupp's Bayern with peak Robbery.

Man, Xavi, dude, you should make men out of these young softies.

ArtistCatalunya

Ziyech, de light, tadic, blind, dvb, how many Ajax talents 'didnt progress'? Good players but that team has too many guys who didn't hit their assumed potential for it to be a coincidence

Ziyech has been a starter, important player in the Chelsea's team that won the Champions League, last season. And he scored some important goals against strong opponents too.
DeLigt is a young defender, the youngest player from Ajax. And he is an absolute starter for Juve, before the likes of Bonucci and Chiellini. And they trust him in Italy.
Blind, Tadic, these are average/decent players, they are far from world-class level.
Frenkie DeJong is the best player from Ajax, and has the potential to be in Top3 and even to become best midfielder in the world. I remember Thomas Tuchel crying when Frenkie didn't come to PSG (at the times when Tuchel was their manager). Frenkie in a thriving/sucessful environment would be an absolute beast. Unfortunately it's not the case in barcelona.

KingLeo10

Is this guy for real? 3-0 up at HT vs 14th placed team in La Liga and they ride you all 2nd half as if they're Jupp's Bayern with peak Robbery.

Man, Xavi, dude, you should make men out of these young softies.

He's settled in well to take the mantle from Pique, Alba, Busquets, MATS and co for the CL humiliations in 2025.

EDIT: Busquets will prolly be in that 2025 CL humiliation.

JamDav1982

Must look at shite like Busi and Puig beside him in midfield and wonder what the fuck he is doing with his career.

Busi barely able to run and Puig away with the fairies chasing ball about pitch off the pace and doing absolutely fuck all but open up space for Celta.

Nico/Pedri and FDJ could be a fine trio if Xavi can get past the idea that Busi is still relevant and Puig has 'Barca DNA'.

FinBarcelonafan

I read them. But when you say referee are adding time against Barca on purpose and saying they add less time when Barca lose and suggesting some grand conspiracy everything else you said will be ignored. That's a bullshit excuse and he knows it.

Shady things happen vs Barca very often. It's LaLiga and politics. Politics played through football.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans