Frenkie de Jong

Status
Not open for further replies.

ronniecro

does he offer anything? he's not good creator,never shoots,no assists,can't dictate tempo,doesn't switch sides...either is played way out if his position or he regressed worse than coutinho

fergus90

De Jong's biggest achievements is to have so many believers of his supposedly generational potential, based primarily on three games back in 2019. I don't mind him at all but he's average to me.

Usually gives you a consistent 6.5/10 most weeks and nothing more.

JamDav1982

He looked like he had no idea what position was playing in and those slack passes were shocking.

Needs to leave and get his career on track.

Joan

He was your consistent 6.5/10 player in the past. This season he is bellow average.

All this talk about everybody playing him in wrong positions and that stoping him from showing his full potential is bollocks. Yes, a great team and a well suited role would help but he?s having enough freedom in his game to show bits of it. Lately it?s all absent. Don?t know what going on with him.

FinBarcelonafan

He was your consistent 6.5/10 player in the past. This season he is bellow average.

All this talk about everybody playing him in wrong positions and that stoping him from showing his full potential is bollocks. Yes, a great team and a well suited role would help but he?s having enough freedom in his game to show bits of it. Lately it?s all absent. Don?t know what going on with him.

I usually see this happening to players who just don't fit with the team. If he is a good fit, he will find a good spot.

He sounds like Pogba with United or Griezmann with Barca.

Luxury player. No real need.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans