Frenkie de Jong

Status
Not open for further replies.

mc_lovin

Why don't we care about the Frenchies ������

Can you blame the club? Umtiti, Dembele and Griezmann :lol:

Anyway, hard to whine about our current transfer targets when we apparently have a 100m hole in the budget. We need some economical news first.

Laplacian

Can you blame the club? Umtiti, Dembele and Griezmann :lol:

Anyway, hard to whine about our current transfer targets when we apparently have a 100m hole in the budget. We need some economical news first.

Because they were dumb transfers doesn't change the fact that the best pool of talent in Europe is in France.

And they were dumb transfers not because they were french but because they didn't assess the needs of the squad properly.

Like why buy a second striker from a team that hates possession and place him with Messi...makes no sense.

FinBarcelonafan

Because they were dumb transfers doesn't change the fact that the best pool of talent in Europe is in France.

And they were dumb transfers not because they were french but because they didn't assess the needs of the squad properly.

Like why buy a second striker from a team that hates possession and place him with Messi...makes no sense.

I would add Germany too, unless Dortmund/Bayern player. Bargain potential there too.

France the best I agree.

Talent pool based on value:

Spain(Barca can make insane deals for young players especially)
France
Germany
Portugal(becoming more and more expensive though)
Italy(might not be that bad prices but pool isn't that great.) Also a lot of their players prefer to stay in Italy. Tough to steal for a good price.
England: overpriced

I personally think we should look at the most Germany and France. Both leagues are more physical. We lack power and intensity.

Basically in all our European embarrassments opponent just ran over us or physically scared us.

Weak and mentally weak players time should be over.

For example, Gavi is small but he is a fighter. He is not mentally weak. We need more players with similar mindset.

Last edited:

xXKonan

It's true we can get big bucks for FDJ, but I have a bad feeling the club will fuck up using that money, and instead of addressing the big elephant in the room in the Midfield and that's the DM spot. If we go into next season replacing FDJ with another CM but not reinforcing the DM spot leaving Busi yet again free to be a starter at almost 35 years old, heads will need to roll. I feel like that's going to happen because the club is spineless and Xavi will persist in the idea he's the best DM in the world still.

SmilerBam

Only Barca is stupid enough to consider Frenkie the problem in midfield and not the walking corpse he has to cover for in every game.

But hey, lets sell him, and continue building the team around the corpse, it is working great so far, especially in Europe. It is hard to do repeat the Anfield game, the 8-2, and reccently the EL against Frankfurt. But if anybody can lead us to another result like that, then it's the unique Busi.

Breaking records each season. No player in history was the centrepiece of so many humiliations. Deserves a statue alongside Barto in front of the Bernabeu.

Behave. Maybe Busquets is kinda finished right now, but he was thrice the player De Jong is. That being said, i don't want Soler here and sell De Jong, that would be stupid.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Ok but Soler will actually add goals+assists from CM, something that FdJ will always lack as his attacking instincts are non-existent.

gregorrin10

Ok but Soler will actually add goals+assists from CM, something that FdJ will always lack as his attacking instincts are non-existent.

If we feel that De Jong can hardly add any goal contributions, we should just move him to the CDM permanently. Let Busquets go to the MLS this summer already. I swear if we sell FDJ and keep Busquets...Soler can still come in, I don't mind, just not at FDJ's expense.

Joan

If we feel that De Jong can hardly add any goal contributions, we should just move him to the CDM permanently. Let Busquets go to the MLS this summer already. I swear if we sell FDJ and keep Busquets...Soler can still come in, I don't mind, just not at FDJ's expense.

It's a well established fact at this point that FDJ will never cut it as a single pivot. We need a Busi replacement as there isn't one within the squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans