Frenkie de Jong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Messigician

Manchester United have offered ?60m + ?20m in variables for Frenkie de Jong.

? [MENTION=20388]luis[/MENTION]_F_Rojo

If we accept this we are fucking bums

Givenchy

WTF

Barcelona are seriously considering United's offer for de Jong.

? [MENTION=8305]Marc[/MENTION]a

It's Barca.. can hardly be surprised we make shit deals. The club have been trying to force him to leave for weeks, the only reason he's still here is because he didn't want to join United. I guess ETH has promised him big things, maybe huge wages also.

My prediction before was: We sell Frenkie BEFORE signing any financial deal so Xavi and co can use it as an excuse 'oh it was financial' blah blah, he never rated him and knew Frenkie would be stubborn about leaving. Watch as we announce a deal after the sale of De Jong and sign Lewa and those 2 other bums.

Last edited:

JamDav1982

Xavi and Busquets at home texting each other about the lack of positional play FDJ and Gavi have when see the clips of them this week.

jamrock

Great run that's what he does best, this time he didn't trash the attacking move though.

He's gonna be a hit at Man utd.

Last edited:

jamrock

60+20 is a joke, 80m cash maybe 70+20, man U, literally have plenty of money, they wasted more on lesser players, he's gonna walk in & be their best midfielder day 1.

Last edited:

JamDav1982

Situation he rarely gets at Barca as ball gets slowed down and look for Busi to take ball out from back.

Best DM Barca have by a distance and never play to his strengths. Sad the club cant see it.

Crazy.

wisconsincule

I think the only way I would be okay if we did sell if it was for 100+ million.

Still I don’t even want to sell. Whoever they try to sign as a replacement has a 10% chance of actually working out.

feggydinho

60+20 is a joke, 80m cash maybe 70+20, man U, literally have plenty of money, they wasted more on lesser players, he's gonna walk in & be their best midfielder day 1.

Facts, with Nunez and Tchouameni rumored to be going for around 80m, 80m should be the minimum for frenkie. The guy just turned 25 last month.

xXKonan

It's sad seeing how Gavi, Pedri, and FDJ can excel a lot when they are given responsibilities with the ball with the NT but here we are forcing the guys to play further up the pitch because Xavi insists with the idea that only Busi deserves to have such a role.

This team is doomed by Lockerroom politics and the management that is actively involved in keeping it that way.

Barcilliant

Facts, with Nunez and Tchouameni rumored to be going for around 80m, 80m should be the minimum for frenkie. The guy just turned 25 last month.

100 million imo. But don't worry. Even if we got a 150 million for De Jong th 8s club would flush the money down the toilet with shit transfers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans