Frenkie de Jong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iniesta Ultra

Puig fan boys who claim he is a top talent but wont predict what level of team will pick up Puig as in reality know he isnt rated.

Nothing new.

Don't pretend to be an idiot. If Koeman didn't have a personal grudge or Xavi serious mental problems Puig would've been playing all season and we wouldn't be suffering Xaviretardball. I haven't watched Idiocracy, but Barca's living it.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Don't pretend to be an idiot. If Koeman didn't have a personal grudge or Xavi serious mental problems Puig would've been playing all season and we wouldn't be suffering Xaviretardball. I haven't watched Idiocracy, but Barca's living it.

Koeman gave him a lot of chances.

The best way to see if Puig is as good as you think is a transfer to another club and see how he performs there.

JamDav1982

Aye...ok.

So all these top coaches will be lining up to pick Puig?

Lets see who is proved the idiot this summer.

Keep thinking Pep will be after him.... fair proof intellect that.

Iniesta Ultra

Aye...ok.

So all these top coaches will be lining up to pick Puig?

Lets see who is proved the idiot this summer.

Keep thinking Pep will be after him.... fair proof intellect that.

Pep has KDB and Silva in their prime so he doesn't need Puig, other coaches and fans of lesser intellect will appeal to Xavi's (psychotic) authority. Even Bobo has thought there must be something in training we're not seeing while Puig has already proven himself in matches. But I understand why no Barca fan would want to believe Xavi's putting personal interests above the team's best interest.

JamDav1982

Aye... from the man trying to post links saying City are interested.

Backing out.

Expected.

Still wont claim what level of teams will snap up this great talent eh?

Tells its own story. All about this great mistake Xavi is making but not that any coach at a top side will see it also and take him in.

Sensational.

JamDav1982

Aye ok brains.

Puig the great talent will be snapped up by a top club this season.

Lets see if you are correct or proven to be the idiot.

Stay ignorant.

Im oot.

Bobo32

Genuinely not sure anymore if you're trolling or just handicapped in logic, either way I almost feel sorry for you.

He is a manic liar acting like a gateman, who is not at all here to discuss or argue in good faith, but only to make ill-written, predictable and tasteless reddit-spaced one-liners.
He gives the impression of someone who sniffed too much glue, now having his only joy in "winning" arguments here, he seems to win them in his own head at least.

I recommend ignoring him, because you see the level of responses you get, it only shits up the threads.

JamDav1982

Brains trust right there.

Anyway. Keep this thread for an actual footballer and pollute wee Riquis thread with inane delusion.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans