Frenkie de Jong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Messigician

I'm actually stunned I thought the board would sell Gavi I guess Busquets isn't being replaced

Pedri FDJ Kessie

Made sense to me

Barcilliant

I hope this is the trigger for Xavis downfall. He's been a dirty bastard. Blaming the players, favouring amigos, shit tactics, shirking responsibility.

Porque

Well, de Jong for Lewandowski and having Busi leave in a year is awfully short sighted.

I got no qualms with de Jong going for the right purchase though. Gavi-Pedri will be out central midfield. And I don't think de Jong is THE solution for DMC, soooo...

FinBarcelonafan

Source please, why is he leaving?

We are stupid enough to pull this off?

Just shows everything wrong with this organisation. Keep Busi 5 years over his expiration date yet sell prime Frenkie. I can't.. understand this shit.

Porque

Source please, why is he leaving?

We are stupid enough to pull this off?

Just shows everything wrong with this organisation. Keep Busi 5 years over his expiration date yet sell prime Frenkie. I can't.. understand this shit.

Even if we wanted to sell Busi and the likes, the club won't admit. The sacred cows are all negative debt thanks to Barto and there is no other option other than taking out more debt (selling assets) to release their contracts. Which would also tank the salary cap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans