Frenkie de Jong

Status
Not open for further replies.

FinBarcelonafan

Even if we wanted to sell Busi and the likes, the club won't admit. The sacred cows are all negative debt thanks to Barto and there is no other option other than taking out more debt (selling assets) to release their contracts. Which would also tank the salary cap.

Yeah so basically this is a "trade" we have to make financially to fund the sacred cows salaries. Oh dear lord. I hate Barto.

Porque

Yeah so basically this is a "trade" we have to make financially to fund the sacred cows salaries. Oh dear lord. I hate Barto.

Imagine for a minute we had signed Messi to that deal to be paid over 50 years. Then with the deferments owed to Pique, Busquets and Alba we would probably look to do similar.

*Shudder*

malvolio

Wasn't he your best midfielder last season though, by most accounts?

Stats wise? Probably. But never got the feeling he is an indispensable player. Always had to be accommodated in the midfield.

And never shown something special. Was as bad as the rest of the team in the big games.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Stats wise? Probably. But never got the feeling he is an indispensable player. Always had to be accommodated in the midfield.

And never shown something special. Was as bad as the rest of the team in the big games.

If whole team gets dominated we can't expect from Frenkie to turn the match on his own....if he would be able to do that he would be a GOAT tier midfield player ala Iniesta, Xavi, Zidane etc, can't expect that from him.

Givenchy

Forced a 25 year old entering his prime to leave so we can register shit oldies + Lewa and keep Bumsquets happy. way to go Xavi, Laporta and co. you fucking retards, sinking the ship more and more every season.

I hope Frenkie isn't too disappointed and smashes it at United under a manager with an actual brain.

Givenchy

Even though his old coach may have brains, people at the top in that club sure don't.

It's career suicide if ETH doesn't work out thats for sure, was thinking maybe he'd have a clause in his contract 'if club don't get CL in x amount of years he can leave for a cut fee' I do think United are changing now though, appointing ETH over Poch is a clear sign of them getting smarter.

I feel sorry for Frenkie in some ways that no CL club came in for him, a talent of his level should be in the CL.

malvolio

If whole team gets dominated we can't expect from Frenkie to turn the match on his own....if he would be able to do that he would be a GOAT tier midfield player ala Iniesta, Xavi, Zidane etc, can't expect that from him.

Wasn't expecting that. But look at Pedri, how he bailed us out in some games.

Frenkie hardly showed anything special.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans