Frenkie de Jong

Status
Not open for further replies.

wisconsincule

Roberto renewed and De Jong moving closer to a move out of the club. Normally I am pretty optimistic about things but that is fading day by day.

delancey

If we get 90m+, it is not the end of the world. Our midfield needs a great AM, someone who will allow us to penetrate from the middle right outside of the penalty area. Someone who adds 10-15 goals plus plenty of assists.

If we aren?t going to use De Jong to his strengths, why keep him? It would be like playing Messi as our goalkeeper.

However, I would sell Busquets, and play De Jong in his slot for a full season. Allow him to own the DMC position for an extended period.

#Busquets out

jamrock

No one in there right mind would buy busquets outside of Pep.

Not a busquets vs Frankie thing, Frankie is our most realistic sellable assist.

the fact that he has been underwhelming since being here.

Xavi doesn't rate him.

No one would buy busquets.

Unless you loco. You not selling gavi, Pedri, fati, Araujo.

Accumulation of all these factors means he has to go, I understand it from a purely business prospective.

FinBarcelonafan

Skinny Gonzalez will replace Frenkie. Roberto the model will replace his old self. Torre will replace young Gavi and Pedri. The goalkeeper Barca lad from Turkish league will replace Stegen in the future.

It's all good guys, don't you see? We got replacement ready for every position.

FinBarcelonafan

Xavi doesn't rate him.

Accumulation of all these factors means he has to go, I understand it from a purely business prospective.

Omg, imagine if Pep would sign Busi from Barca. That would be hilarious.

Andresito

Staff member

Xavi doesn't rate him.

Xavi does rate Frenkie. He wants to keep him too.

But at the same time understands that he's sellable. And if we can get Bernardo it's an upgrade. But I doubt it'll be that simple.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Xavi does rate Frenkie. He wants to keep him too.

But at the same time understands that he's sellable. And if we can get Bernardo it's an upgrade. But I doubt it'll be that simple.

How would we sign Bernardo when City want 100m for him when we need to sell Frenkie just to be able to register Christensen and Kessie?

I don't think we get a replacement for Frenkie. Pablo Torre, Kessie, even Roberto would be his replacements. All this talk of Bernardo Silva is BS so they can justify selling Frenkie to the fans.

Regarding Frenkie then we should get 85-90m minimum. Anything less would be pathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans